1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Sensei, You Suck at Dealing with girls

Double-page supporter
this manga: class 1-a, all the students is problematic bitch and no single teacher can handle them
also this manga: introducing a teacher who is longer than jimi-sensei that actually can handle them

tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
As soon as she said "Someone could die out here" and looked at the window, I was expecting Momo to go flying past them

Introducing a teacher other than Jimi that can handle 1A?

I don't believe that.
I sense something really really wrong approaching from this ikeman.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone in this completely fucking insane

@Soleilsky

that guy is up to some seriously shady shit.

Group Leader
Momo and Banri are HIIIIILARRRRRIIIIIIOUS~~~!!! I love that slap page and Momo just being Momo while Banri don't give two shits hahahaha xDD But I think Banri does care about Momo hehe ;"D

Rereading this chapter, I think Sakaeda sensei knows how to stop girls fighting over him, I think. I'm hoping he's not slimy and actually looking out for Jimi Sensei.

I think Jimi-sensei has trauma from student love which is why he puked.

Fed-Kun's army
Ikemen teacher only claimed “he can handle them”. Nothing has show that he can in fact handle them.

It’s very likely he pulled some fucked up shit to increase participation in this summer camp for example. Probably student-teacher relationships.

More likely that he will involve the troublesome gang since chances are that he’s an accomplice as well. Attempted seduction at Momo and Banri-san? But since it’s the yandere’s arc, very likely this will backfire and OP MC will swoop in for the final blow.

Dex-chan lover
What if Jimi is always with a hangover and the smell of Momo's perfume was enough to make him puke?

Aggregator gang
I do think this series is interesting with its premise but man you really have to give some disbelief when it comes to this series.

Dex-chan lover
hmm i just realize that jimi is not the only weird one in the story

Contributor
As if dealing with THOT students wasn't enough, here's a manwhore teacher he'll probably have to deal with later.

Users who are viewing this thread