1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Sensei, You Suck at Dealing with girls

Dex-chan lover
mhmm a narcissist a yandere an ojou with some problems... not normal at all

@Shamz I knew a few girls in high school that fit those archetypes. I was friends with the ojou (rich girl type) but I had interacted a couple times with some friends of hers at parties. One of them was a working model and the other one, from what I've heard about, had a weird obsession with her boyfriend. So yea, not surprised these characters exist.

Anybody else notice how she was hit on the left cheek but had a mark on her right cheek?

Dex-chan lover
whys this dude trying to act cool, if he's so great why wasnt he teaching the shitty class lol

Dex-chan lover
is the teaching method his hard cock?
I hope this manga doesn't get pearl clutchy about that after it's spent all this time showing how manipulative these girls really are

You know I was kinda expecting a wholesome moment when she was explaining that he should treasure his students more and he would be like “yeah you Ight” but nah he legit puked

I dont understand why authors love putting a beta, self cucking MC with along with alpha side characters that are obviously getting pussy. Like sometimes they make it clear these side characters getting pussy, sometimes not to obvious but at the end of the day you still know they doing it.

Why? why cuck the MC and let a side character do all the fucking?
If you want an mc getting all that cooch then go read playing eroge, Isekai NTR, Kami no Techigai de Shindara Zumi de Isekai ni Hourikomare Mashita. They're good and have sex every ch, don't diss a good manga for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread