1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Sensei, you don't hate me, do you?

Dex-chan lover
Well at least he ain't a pedo/predator. So many manga teacher who doesn't have the decency to tell off their students instead of dangling off false hope.

Dex-chan lover
I like that it's not your typical teacher jelping their student schtick. It kinda feels refreshing

Dex-chan lover
He say that he hates his job, the female teacher, his students but I understand that he hates them because he can't say that he likes them. It's his job, so it's not possible for him to acknowledge any feelings for them, so he hates it, and everything that comes with it. Or maybe not. I don't know.

Supporter
So how many more chapters till we get to the investigation arc were Momo, Barni, and Tenjiku-sensei find out exactly what happened at his last job to break him so bad. It was probably the last straw of a very shitty life, though I am not sure if this manga needs a redemption arc.

Dex-chan lover
@BobBob Aside from the fact that he can get a girl anytime he wants. His virginity is entirely voluntary.
Love at how so many people are angry at him, while I find him to be very interesting.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes now I see... the true monster of 1-A was Thottery all along...

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka @KatouEgao

to...teach? I think that's about the job of a teacher, not necessarily including fucking around with students, that's on them.

then again, he does lack...tack but in a certain pov, it's reasonable.

Supporter
I like how she blames it all on his virginity like getting him laid will make his personality do a 180 or something.

Aggregator gang
@SprinKah This is a super autistic way of looking at things. If you don't like people, you should not choose a job that includes working with people, especially if it's a job that very obviously has the implied responsibility of guiding them through their adolescence. That said, just going "by the book" in terms of rules actually does not work at any job, period. Even statisticians and the like have to communicate properly (though not as often) or they'll be a relative hindrance on whatever corporation they're working for.

Users who are viewing this thread