1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sensei, I don't Want To Be Involved Anymore

Aggregator gang
I do like the small detail that Momo is an unyeilding train where her opinions of good and bad are concerned. Twisty words have like..absolute zero effect on her. Not even a pause of uncertainty. She's definitely rebounded from her initial pitfalls and moved into my wonderfully enjoyed character pile. That TV interview, this 'showdown', she racks up the points.

Dex-chan lover
Can I say that I still really think Momo's use of the third person is still really fucking annoying

Also yeah I have no idea what's going on anymore

Dex-chan lover
About time a manga calls out bad outcomes being the fault of bad people.

Contributor
Wow, Momo reminded me of Wheatley there.
Though bad outcomes CAN also happen even if all people involved are good. Yadda yadda paved with good intentions.

Dex-chan lover
don't bother trying to translate if you can't speak English. fuck!

I'm here for the student-teacher harem romance but I'm starting to doubt if it's coming

Dex-chan lover
I imagine at the end of this even yabu's father should be going to jail. Wrongful dismissal based on the whims of an evil child. Like who would terminate an employee without proper proof or reason.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm.. tho I do love how it's confusing as heck, this will make the conclusion more sensible, I suppose.
Hopefully it doesn't drag it on too long or it'll lose value when nobody remembers anything anymore.

@cksn

If you're here for that.. then, well, too bad...
Slice-of-Life is arguable, but.. comedy?

Users who are viewing this thread