1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Sensei, After All, We're The Same

Dex-chan lover
So in short, someone is blackmailing the bad girl, and someone is blackmailing the teacher too, maybe.
And btw someone caught the model girl and tied her somewhere, maybe to blackmail someone.

Where is my thot-slaying chad teacher in all of this ???

Double-page supporter
Wtf so someone is actually making yabu do this? So is she the one who captured momo or it was someone else?

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder when we're gonna be rescued. We've gonna through all of our food & water. It feels like forever since I've been on this train. This shit went off the fucking rails so long ago, but the train is still going. I don't know what country i'm in. help.

Double-page supporter
I dont think its blackmail, I think its guilt. Atleast from a glance the flowers that woman was holding symbolises love and for some reason , a curse.

Dex-chan lover
Please do not translate Japanese euphemisms literally

Dex-chan lover
All I want to see is the girl burning and dying. Don't care if she was forced or blackmailed or whatever. If she dead, I be satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't know how to feel about this development.
The "Big Bad" is actually the director who made too few appearances.
The reveal that Jimi actually is "forced" to be a teacher makes sense considering his overall attitude, and it's a twist that I like. Given the amount of evidence (basically Jimi just being an Jimi), you can tell he's quite detached. The director thing is a bit... well they hinted at it at the same time of Jimi's reveal, so it's not completely out of the blue. The "Shitbaki" being involved too had too little build up though and felt outta left field. In the end, all the shit she does, she does with a fucking smile, and has no "evidence" of being tied down.

Group Leader
I feel like, there is something fishy with this manga, but i cant stop reading, because i am curios to as you are fellow reader.

Thanks for the chapter Galaxy Degen Scans

Dex-chan lover
Finally, some answers. Still the way this manga keeps breaking up its own pacing with the monthly releases is annoying.

I'll reread the arc again once all the chapters are out, but god damn is it dragging a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
$20 say the the director is family of the student that committed suicide, and is using either guilt or blackmail to keep Jimi working in that hellhole of a school

Dex-chan lover
@QGC129 Was really hard to catch up all since it wasn't very well explained there, but basically, sensei thought all the events concerned to Yabu odds because she (Yabu) wasn't actually close to any of those girls, there really wasn't ANY special reason for her to show so much interest post "accident," so sensei concluded that Yabu was deliberating getting close to people with "influence" and also showing up "evidence" of being related on the "accident" with a purpose and that's because someone was "behind" her. Yabu also thinks sensei is in the same situation.

Users who are viewing this thread