1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Sensei, After All, We're The Same

This is dumb. It's not even worth reading at this point. If you don't read it in one go (which is imposible right now) you just get lost. There's no way I'm remembering the plot after the month. Also the plot just blue-balls me every time. When I think it's finally resolved, the plot gets even more tangled. Where's the point making it so tangled. I feel like it's hard to read let alone follow. I don't even remember seeing one thing that would explain at least one plot point. I'm hating on the author, not the group, they are making excellent job.

shes gonna have the youtuber girl film it and start doing fortnite dances for youtube rewind 2020

shes obv susan wajetski

Is this supposed to be shitbakis redemption arc as Jimi said a few chapters ago "I don't care about your backstory"

Double-page supporter
Man, I love this series but the "villain/antagonist" is beyond shit and easy to deal with it's baffling

Dex-chan lover
It's Rewind Time

And just like the Youtube Rewind, this managed to get a lot of negativity.. the youtube one was clearly understandable tho.. just purely cringe and shit.

Whose dialogue is who? , the bubble doesn't imply enough, also the writing of the dialogue that using confusing delivery of words doesnt help much.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing still explains why anyone would risk everything by having Banri's parents fired. It's the biggest question mark in this whole royal mess. I mean, imagine yourself as the manager of a company with lots of employees. You get a phone call from someone asking you to fire immediately two long-time employees. Unless you are running a black company (in which case Banri's parents were lucky to be forced to look for new jobs), just the fact you'd go along with it means you are a scumbag or working for Apple (pretty much the same thing, though). If you ended up doing it, you most definitely would ask for a huge compensation, which brings us back to why anyone would try to do it in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread