1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Sensei, Can You Save Her?

Dex-chan lover
I'm very curious how the author asspulls his way out of Momo getting raped because realistically there's no way Jimi or anybody can save her. As for Jimi's backstory from 10 years ago, he more than likely got attacked, restrained, and forced to watch everything happen like a typical rape NTR hentai. Honestly, the author should just give Tsubaki a mustache to twirl at this point.

And here I thought he was a real murderer, what a disappointment.

Dex-chan lover
@BZo1480 pretty sure he just didn't do anything. Not because he was restrained but because he was a coward like she said. All that guilt laying on his shoulders has created the sullen only for work jimi-sensei we know today.

Also NTR would imply he was in a relationship with the girl. he's not. and he wasn't. By his own design no less.

Double-page supporter
That's... quite dark, although we're still not entirely sure if the backstory is 100% true as we haven't heard Jimi-sensei confirmation on the whole thing

I do wonder how they will save Momo though, maybe something magical will happen or something else entirely who knows

Thanks for the translations 😁

Dex-chan lover
That was a really lame backstory. Shouldnt have expected much.

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath I never said he did anything, he could still get jumped and restrained in that situation. Also, I never said it was NTR, just the situation resembled what typically happens in a rape NTR hentai.

Dex-chan lover
The backstory isn't real. That's the public interpretation of what happened. Come on guys, don't fall for this.

Yeah. I couldn't take this seriously at all. It's too cheesy of a backstory for it to be solid. Most of it is predictable to a point. It just feels like the mangaka is just going to make her more and more of a dickwad. In the first place, Momo is used as collateral damage too often. Kind of reminds me of when Gal Cleaning went to the dump.

Double-page supporter
I'll bet you all the money in my Hello Kitty piggybank that Jimi-sensei isn't gonna say a word, just grab Tsubaki by her hair, and drag her into the gang rape room, throw Momo over his shoulder, and lock the door behind him as he leaves.

Something does seem off, I hope the author doens't just cash out on this and its a setup.

Dex-chan lover
Tsubaki is the unreliable narrator.
She only speaks what it's known to the public not the trueh.
Don't fall for it.

Double-page supporter
Bruh.. This is a fucking crime. Can't wait for her to go to jail, oh wait she will pull out some richkid's move again isn't she?

@wilddeath
No, he is not coward.
Accident with banri prove it.
He jump without care to protect banri, thats not coward.
Public view and personal view is different.
People saying what they want, instead learn the truth

@goodie-bag The difference between this and Gal Cleaning is that the former was pretty clear that the students are pretty crazy from the beginning while the latter was about cleaning tips. Couldn't write that last part without laughing out loud. Truly a trainwreck to remember.

Users who are viewing this thread