1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Sensei, Can You Save Her?

Dex-chan lover
So...for the author, a teacher sees a class rape (that ends in suicide) and doesn’t do anything to oppose -as in the girl’s report-, autorities know it, they still allow him to teach.

Yeah, sure.

Double-page supporter
Damn this kind of cliffhanger, just how can this endsbup well. Momo in another area and it is impossible to reach, i just can't think a way for jimi sensei to save her except by tsubaki order.

Dex-chan lover
There is literally no one that is right in that story 10 years ago but at the same time what could Jimi do in that situation?
Call the police? Clearly not a option as the school put everything under the rug.
Intervene? How? He was a teacher and couldn't attack the students and he was alone and if tried something he would be ganged up and beaten. There was nothing he could do that would not end up with him in a hospital and later in jail.
There is no basis to call him "murderer" either as he was not the one to kill the girl as she sudoku herself.

This whole thing started good but now it is starting to get stupid...

Double-page supporter
at least this didn't come out no where.

we knew there was an edge incoming and boy did we drive right the fuck off it.

Fed-Kun's army
That story seems a bit skewed, like she mentioned him smiling but the only people who would witness something like that would be the rapists and they couldve lied to everyone to make the teacher take the heavy hit instead of them, at least thats what i believe probably happened which also couldve resulted to his by the book teacher personality he has now. Naive children like that ignorant ass child who pays rapists cant even comprehend shit like that when she thinks she hot shit whos so smart

Dex-chan lover
but that doesn't make sense with how he was portrayed at the start, like giving the feel of a "soldier" like person, how he jumped to save the other girl and got unscathed and now you throw this??

and how being a coward and being a psycopath that pushes someone to fall from a cliff and pay people to rape a classmate are the same?? WTF, did the author start to add edgy things to make it more dark??

also if tsubaki doesn't get friggin punched (not slapped), this arc will be a huge disappointment

I think the girl victim is the one who create those incident, like the firl seems hold obsession with the teacher.

Dex-chan lover
By that statement everyone else are murderers too since they could have prevented it. Not saying it’s a flawed argument she never said the others werent murderers but jimi is no more responsible than the girl. (Though laughing while she was raped doesn’t make him any better but that’s a normal nervous reaction)

Dex-chan lover
And this is the rape attempt that I was waiting to drop (or take a long long break).

Also, for some reason, I didn't noticed that this was psychological

Users who are viewing this thread