1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Sensei, Can You Save Her?

Hmmm... Many people trying to guess if Jimi-sensei has trauma from not helping a student in the past who was raped, but in the first chapter he literally fakes that he was about to get raped by Momo, and I definitely think that someone who has a trauma of that wouldn't use that tactic... And also Ch. 5 the last pages, saying he's probably a cold-blooded murderer, but in this chapter, it says he's more of a cowardly murderer... Either the Author is bamboozling us or he's just bad at keeping things consistent

I can't even feel pity for her, she is evil even if she is being manipulated, no matter if there is a redemption, she needs to go to hell.

Dex-chan lover
I think the death of this neurotic girl would benefit the society immensely. So far she has paid people to gang rape her classmate, tried to murder one, frame another, et cetera. The only solution is death. This goes beyond psychotherapy. This isn't just 'bullying'. These are multiple felonies in a single semester.

At least imprison her for life and execute her parents for covering it up. That is the epitome corruption, using your powers to cover the evil deeds of others.

Finally this manga got interesting again !, i was thinking of dropping it since the last chapters were kinda boring and i coudnt understand much . That girl is underage tho so i wonder what the author will come out with to make her pay for his actions , no mather what he does it wont be enough, which really angers me

Group Leader
I'm not worry because the black chick got recorded it and put on bars basically she went to jail for what she did🤣

@wortwortwort
i suppose the author wouldnt want rapey things for the fmc but the heroine's suprisingly a badass huh?dont know how she can do it(probably did self defense training)and btw thats a pretty good spoil for me.thought for a second that dropping this would be a good idea if there is rape for the heroine

This bitch is the lowest kind of scum, hopefully she gets burned alive after being tortured.

Users who are viewing this thread