1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Sensei, Can You Save Her?

i think this author is still more suited to draw happy go lucky manga like the other one than this kind of psychological manga. suddenly pulling off rape card is a sign, author didnt know how else to make the manga interesting

Dex-chan lover
the author is trying too hard to be "dark". It's like the world the story take place in is a completely different world that we all know.
I mean, most fiction isn't supposed to be... a historical documentation of reality? So yeah, the worlds are often different from our own in a multitude of possible ways. I get the first bit of this comment, that's fair enough. But that second thing is kind of pointless to bring up regarding fictional settings in general, but perhaps even more so here I guess because this isn't terribly far off from our own world to begin with? Sometimes, human beings are complete scumbags and even get away with it because other people are completely unreliable when the chips are down. Somewhat unlikely but not impossible for the scenario's realism.

The real deal here is more that this kind of thing is a boring and overused dramatic development in storytelling. Boring and kind of lazy drama, and then frankly I'm not invested enough in this particular character to care about her wellbeing. If some fucked up shit happens to her, oh well, maybe the author got it out of their system and we can move along.

Dex-chan lover
So sensei, as opposed to his current self, was a weak and pushover of a teacher. Or maybe that's what is being implied but the author has another twist to put.

A shit ton of reading, but I figured out why it has the tag Sexual Violence.
Happy its story based not just fuckin the whole series

Double-page supporter
im only here to see how much more of a garbage manga this turns out to be

I understand that the teacher did have this 'dark past,' but why does this reveal odd? Like it doesn't really make sense. If his 'hands off' approach led to a student committing suicide then why did he double down on being 'hands off, ' especially when it is his time off? Was this to make himself feel better for what happened? He was 'off' so that's why it wasn't his fault that she killed herself after being gang raped in which he witnessed and did nothing? Why didn't he become more more aggressive about helping his students' on his time off? If the incident happened at school that would mean he was definitely not 'off' then.

Yet, he's been shown to have almost super human abilities and like might have killed people so this reveal doesn't sit right. How are any of those abilities relevant to this story if this is the reveal?

Dex-chan lover
i dont think this manga is bad

but seriously, the pace in release and story telling is super slow

also wtf is even happening anymore
wtf does that chick expect to happen by setting this up? what tf is she even trying to accomplish at this point

Contributor
I can see this comment section explode if they really go all the way.

Ohhh boy.

Dex-chan lover
Do high school students really do things like that? Like gang rape in classroom? and the girls make video of it?

Well I was always in a all boy's school (both in middle school and high school). So i don't know much about bullying and things like that in a co-ed school. But this is definitely overboard .

Dex-chan lover
... and they've done it.. the rape card, the convenient all-powerful plot-twister table-turner ultimate damage deck remover card series X, the most OP common rarity double-edged card in circulation that will automatically raise red flags and clean the playing field; how will Sensei turn this card into his favor and defeat the foe, the abyssal dark bitch?

Users who are viewing this thread