1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - If this didn't happen...

Dex-chan lover
nani...

who cares about what goes on in these bitches heads, give me, i don't know what i'm actually reading this for, but something else

What a rotten friends, that new girl she's have a absurd logic ever since elementary school ? Damn! What useless parenting or have psyco family ?

Fed-Kun's army
It started good and now has become trash. months of wait and the every time the bad guy is just a poor soul and is the victim of smone else, rinse and repeat.

Fed-Kun's army
behind every man there's an even better wife that supported him? i don't how the saying goes
anyway in this case behind every bitch there's a bigger badder bitch xD

Dex-chan lover
@AnnaPlayer one would like to believe so... but you know, we will never know for certain.

@goodlort Okay, I definitively did not want to be attacked this early in the morning.

Dex-chan lover
TOO LITTLE TOO LATE

You're little plot twists are hardly enough for me to sympathize with any of these characters.

Not to mention how heavy handed it all is.

This is not even about the monster classroom and the teacher anymore, it’s already reaching horror, thriller, psychology or whatever other scary genres out there

Dex-chan lover
The dead counter *ding* *ding* *ding* is ramping up around those couple people. Amazing. Crazy...

So silly.

"Look how rotten I am, teehee," the series. Oh well, I guess the series has been pretty up front about that, it's just been a bit so I forgot.

Fed-Kun's army
i am only reading this cuz art is solid and jimi sensei is funny.
Otherwise would have dropped long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread