1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Sensei, Were You Always This Useless?

Dex-chan lover
Why does everyone seems to be surprised that her friends was the one pulling the strings behind the scenes all along? Wasn't it pretty obvious by the last few chapters?

Double-page supporter
I bet sensei is just asleep lol but damn now I feel bad since I thought yabu san was behind it all 😂 not sure how long this manga plans on going but hope jimi sensei puts the real bully in her place

Aggregator gang
@Rel_ yeah, it’s weird that people are making this out as a big revelation but it’s already been revealed before. Although I can’t be surprised people might have forgotten since the upload schedule is very slow.

Dex-chan lover
So, her parents has enough power to cover for a child murder case, she spent her time killing peoples BUT she's to stupid to realize she can simply kill her blackmailer
Quite a pile of crap here dear author

Dex-chan lover
@critico the child murder was an accident. She pushed the kid out of anger and the kid tumbled in front of a train if i am remembering correctly. She isn't actually a cold blooded emotionless killer. She doesn't want to be a bad person. She doesn't have the stomach to do anything truly horrible like murder another person.

Dex-chan lover
so she can kill anyone but not her blackmailer?

Author, are you really bullshit with me? the girl is smart and has her daddy that has the power to cover her for anything and she doesn't kill her blackmailer? ya i call bullshit on that

Double-page supporter
ah, he became a pumpkin after the bell struck 9 times, so that was why he always ran away, I'm kinda like that too at work

Aggregator gang
Dude looks like shit 24/7 and she is surprised he dies like that lol I usually dont mind Momo but she was being annoying this round. Tenjiku sensei, while right, got the expected reaction from a bunch of ppl who took the job because is easy to get. And shit, I didnt need to be reminded of how they bullied that poor woman and especially the bird incident. That poor birb...

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE That's not really the issue. She inadvertently murdered a kid, probably more manslaughter than intent to murder but the fact she caused someone to die stands regardless. As if killing someone when you're a small child isn't traumatic enough, having your one "true" ally suddenly flip on you probably isn't doing her any favors. It messed that girl up hardcore. She probably didn't feel like she could do anything about Erika, like she deserved it, or something.

Users who are viewing this thread