1-nen A-gumi no Monster

Feels like the author is going more and more "Over the top". Wasn't relly "realistic" to begin with but now I have to admit I'm starting to laugh at the characters when I'm pretty sure that wasn't the intention.

Cae

it started well but it's just reusing the 'i don't care' shpeel and it's become bland.

Fed-Kun's army
hmm ok so first 3 chapters were really bad does it still go in this direction or does it get better ?

@migh No. It's a shitshow that updates so slowly that you forget the ENTIRE plot and characters.

I thought this felt really satisfying in the beginning, with the "don't care" teacher slowly putting shitty, deprived and borderline psychotic girls in their places one by one. I looked forward to this unique and interesting premise. But now, what the hell is going on? I have no idea what's happening anymore, each chapter just wants to build more mysteries and raise questions and by the time they MAYBE start to get answered 3-4 chapters later (a.k.a. half a year later), I already forgot everything that was going on and have to re-read like 4 chapters before, because it's just too much and we get so little pages in such a long time, and nothing really interesting is going on. Such a shame, I really wanted to see where this series went, but it'll probably won't go anywhere interesting any longer. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread