1-nen A-gumi no Monster

such a huge difference from the author's onee-san x high school boy manga, but it's surprisingly good.

Dex-chan lover
This manga reminds me of Assassination Classroom with its abnormal class and hyper competent teacher (though obviously much more cynical in tone). This leads me to suspect a plot twist involving
Tenjiku-sensei. She's similar to Kayano from AC, being a female character who's seemingly normal and a friend of the main character. However, Kayano turned out to actually be a major villain who'd managed to hide her true nature from everyone, even the reader. I suspect that something similar will be revealed about Tenjiku, such as her being a murderer.

The latest arc (the summer camp arc) reminds me of the German novel "Jugend ohne Gott" but i guess no one knows of this novel because it's only read in German/Austrian schools 🤷‍♂️

Group Leader
Yeah, alright. I’m starting to forget all the characters and the little plot there is and the fact that Tarou is still bland after 4 volumes doesn’t help it either. I’m clinging on the hope that the plot will start to pick up but damn is this dreadful to read.

Dex-chan lover
I get it. Everyone suffers from some kind of mental illness. That's the only possible explanation for their actions.

Users who are viewing this thread