1-nen A-gumi no Monster

Dex-chan lover
What do we have here?
A questionable manga?
Guess I'll bookmark it.

I'm enjoying this manga quite a lot. Dont understand why it gets some hate as it's much better than a lot of stuff.

I really don't understand this manga i feel like i need some jimi tarou flashbacks.

Without some look into his story this just feels weird.. it's basically watching some psychopath trying to reform a bunch of straight up evil girls
by calling them out on their act.

Dex-chan lover
i'm looking forward to how the sports girl gets broken. politician's daughter will eventually fuck up so big while trying to mess with mc that her father will be forced to cover for her publicly.

the real question mark

IS THE FUCKING QUIET GIRL

So this is the kinda stuff you get when you take the cast of a comedy show and try to make it into a edgy drama.

Dont know how i feel about this. Kinda wanna drop it

Aggregator gang
I was taken aback at first. This guy is disgrace to ken kaneki. I thought he was cool at first but... the drama ruins it! The story too unbalanced, are you trying to be funny or dramatic?

A great story about a man trapped in a harem-world where girls just randomly fall in love with their teachers does his damnedest to avoid being fired from his job and arrested

What a hero

Users who are viewing this thread