1-nen A-gumi no Monster

@eaterofbooks Ah yes, because that's likely lol. You're being pretentious and conceited, you're ok with the author and artist to lose their jobs for potentially months or years because YOU don't think this manga is good, all in exchange for the POSSIBILITY that a manga that is "better" (in your perspective) can take it's place? Get off your high horse dude.

that cover , is beautiful , a cold stare filled with the feeling of abandonment and despair , that bloody wrist . i want to make her suffer further . truly beautiful 😍

Dex-chan lover
Guy a few comments below chasing clout by trying to unilaterally spew out garbage opinion and being pretentious lmao

It feels weird to be having a good time reading a particular manga, then try to give the comments section in mangadex a look for recommendations, and possible theories, but nope, you get all these connoisseurs/critics ranting on how the horribe manga actually is, and why you should stop reading them because they dont like them.

@EaterOfBooks
Such a nice artstyle wasted on this author, his other stories are just as bland

Well the 14 year old teens seem to be liking it, one of them even made a joke of your name and called you bug, tells you a lot about the audience

Fed-Kun's army
@kazu19

I mean, stick it to the man! Who cares what some random goofball on the internet thinks is good or bad in narrative - just go enjoy it if you enjoy it and don't let them harsh your buzz!

Hell, I'm a goddamn Iron Ladies fan - and god knows that thing has some glaring faults that people ruthlessly point out. But that doesn't stop me from enjoying it anyway.

I do wish discussion on this site was more active in general, and that it had a separate review category where people could explain why they rated a series well/poorly, rather than the only method for that being in the series comment thread (I've heard it's a feature on the roadmap), so there wasn't this overlap between giving an opinion and other kinds of discussion about the series.

@devour

To paraphrase a famous character: "the only ones who should criticize are those prepared to be criticized themselves".

Considering what I've said, I'd be a hell of a hypocrite to recoil from their criticism of my criticism. I've said my piece, I've stated my opinion, and everyone's free to say what they want to about it and about me. (I do find it moderately humorous that I keep getting notifications off that one comment.)

@EaterOfBooks
Yeah thats right this manga should be cancelled cause I (1 person) dont find it enjoyable eventhough others apparently do. So yeah cancel it cause my opinion is important

I think everyone bookmarks this manga because it's the first manga they see on everyone's feed and, hundreds of tabs later, as they realize they're never going to read so much manga, they start throwing everything into their MangaDex follows - with this manga inevitably going into the follows because, being the manga they see most frequently, they see it most often and incidentally and inadvertently hold it in as high regard as they do Berserk.

Truly, the author is a marketing master.

Dex-chan lover
I’d probably drop this immediately if it were a novel but since the art is good, I’m still reading it.

Contributor
I really disliked Banri because of chapter 14, but after chaper 15, i feel sorry for her.

Poor girl, she already had a shit life.

Fed-Kun's army
ngl, series like this are awesome for me

though rather than the manga content, it's because the comments section is so bloody entertaining

Users who are viewing this thread