1-nen A-gumi no Monster

Fed-Kun's army
Imma be honest, can someone explain just what is going on here? I kind of get what's going on, but honestly every chapter then ruins that understanding. Can someone do like a recap or TL:DR of things leading up to and after the push, cause that's when things started going downhill, in a lot of ways.

@yetiwarrior

let's me try to summarize the story in the easiest way possible in just a few word.....

high school girls with mental problem trying to live their life while ruining other's? I guess... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even shorter summary: that movie "Mean Girls" but everyone is a psycho. With a dash of GTO.

Dex-chan lover
the galaxy degen translations are unbelievably bad, machine level

So confusing idk whats going on im just reading for the art. Art is 10/10 story is trash and not easy to understand

goddamn this manga is so edgy, whenever i get within 5ft of my PC, i find my wrists are slit.
Also i would very much like to know whoever the sick fuck put the comedy tag on this manga is specifically so i can slap him.
Artwork is beautiful, everything else... read first sentence

This is a nice read! I like everything in this manga, they turn the usual trope to more in depth and dark (i mean edgy lmao)
And they even put the parents, media and adult bussiness in this on more Level! Nice reference
Nevertheless, i'm looking forward to this!

Double-page supporter
Just read the description, it looks like the MC is gonna be the Tadao Tadashi version of Onizuka.

Aggregator gang
@Winchan: The irony is he's the exact opposite of Onizuka. He doesn't give a damn about the students, focused only on his duties, and just wants the troublesome things to end so he can be left alone. If anything, Jimi is more of an anti-hero in a school full of villains.

Comedy? Lmao I guess since some of the interactions are so god damn poorly written and attacks on a teacher don't mean shit.

Dex-chan lover
Manga TL fell behind for 5 months so it's a bit surprising reading people with brain issues that can't recall what happened with the manga.

Part of me wants to say that escalated quickly and them I rememeber the murder attempt.
Alao whoever is in charge of the genre tags has an eff up definition of comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread