1-nen A-gumi no Monster

Aggregator gang
This manga reminds me of Koi Goku no Toshi but slightly less confusing and convoluted. It really feels like this manga wasn’t planned out well and the author is just running with these crazy ideas without really fleshing it out.

I was expecting this to be more like GTO or Denpa Kyoushi, not fucking Dead Tube. Why did the author of onee-san have to make this?

Fed-Kun's army
@narunatsu1 Yeah I was so interested in this cause it seemed like a mix between GTO and Sakamoto desu ga. I can't tell if the plot is confusing or if its poorly translated. I kinda want to keep reading to see how the story goes from here, but I just feel like it's going to just get more and more confusing. Felt like the author or Onee San wasted so much potential.

Dex-chan lover
The way the story has been developing makes me feel like this is getting axed

if ur here for comedy and romance don't even try and go search for another manga because the mc has no heart and everyone is a bitch including the mc. this Mc is a watered down version of classroom elite mc

Dex-chan lover
shit for one side I'm glad that the series is back, for the other goddamn, the series kinds of feel it goes all other the place or is it more because they are HS, so they are dumber than what we could expect??
gonna be happy next chapter at least.

So the story' Will be back to past and the girl Will Bing bong?? I want see next what happened with them or after that end the MC search another job

I find the mcs "the school day ended four seconds ago so I'm off the clock, now fuck off with your problems" attitude extremely funny.

Dex-chan lover
Where had it all gone wrong? I thought it went Onizuka but instead it got Gal Cleaning.

Dex-chan lover
Every shitty drama manga now a days just has to rely on rape doesn't it? It's not like it's a completely taboo subject that can't be used in your story, but at least do it with some modicum of care.

Users who are viewing this thread