10-kago ni Menhera ni Naru Gyaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Day 10

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations on finishing all the chapter translation. Gotta say i really like the teached design. Maybe she will be the author next work mc?

Dex-chan lover
SO FUCKING ADORABLE
SO DAMN WHOLESOME
kamen-rider-agito-kamen-rider-gills.gif

Double-page supporter
So this is how it ties in with the other one, also i was worried there for a moment but at least her actions speak louder than her words, still wtf with that mom

Contributor
I would wait until you see the next chapter before you do that, but it should be fine.
If it's not actually the end then maybe I shouldn't do it. I'll wait to see the next chapter. Now I'm interested that there's still more after this.

Dex-chan lover
So basically she is aware that there is a jealousy problem. She can identify it and why it exists, so if the story follows on it has an opportunity for her to explore this feeling, how it affects her, and learn to control it and redirect it away from negative actions to improve herself.
It would be a shame if the author decides not to do anything because then it becomes a matter of "Ah yes, another manga in which any measure of communication or rational therapy would fix 100% of all problems in the plot"

Dex-chan lover
That was so cute, adorable and wholesome ❤️ it heals my heart ❤️
So happy for our girl

Thanks for the good chapter 🙏🏼

Dex-chan lover
So the shitty mom explains a lot of her behavior.
Honestly, I think it’s because she see’s herself in her daughter, so she tried to warn her beforehand how obsessive she get at first.

However, our kid brains don’t quite understand the meaning of things sometimes. Maybe not shitty, but she definitely should have explained better.

Users who are viewing this thread