100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Zombie Mansion

@Kato_007 Sorry, just providing a spanking. As you can see, this kid is one of those "I gotta keeps repeating the same claim over and over again, even though my talking points have been refuted because this is all I have" types.

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib How sad. You can't even put in an @. The only reason I saw your message that you tried to hide is because I'm still browsing MangaDex. You're just so scared that you'll continue to embarrass yourself that you hid your message.

Observational skills are key. You still lack them. I said in my very first comment that this story would be better without harem vibes. But nope, you can't even read. Oh no, comeonnow0 has read harem stories, so that must mean he likes them. Observational skills. You should get some.

You still can't give a counter-example. You already admitted that you're wrong. It's not indicative, yet you can't even give a counter-example. Right.

And it's not that you need to give me entertainment. It's that you're so sad and pathetic that the least you could do is be entertaining. You're just so boring.

@Kato_007 Digi-Lib is being a boring troll. That's about it.

@comeonnow0 Oh, I'm sorry. I typically put the @ after I make the comments but thanks for proving my other point; that you have no life outside this thread. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to add the @ every time I send you a reply.

Oh, here we go with the same talking point I've refuted before.
For someone claiming they don't like harems, you sure are quick to assume a series is a harem by ignoring the plot and relationships, only looking at what sex the characters are. You got harem on the mind. And you've spent quite a lot of time referencing them. Not too many people who claim do dislike a genre, but also claim that anything and everything is indicative of that genre. You're no different than a right-wing nutjob who says he hates gays but secretly watches gay p*rn. Like I said many times before; your statements don't align with you actions. You're a living condition. Which I find amusing.

Oh, still on this, well, I'll just put in the exact amount of effort into this weak red herring as warranted.
Translation: "all I have to go on is the sex of the characters but you won't coddle me by falling for an obvious red herring. 😭"

Look at the smooth brain verbally fap. You haven't called out anything. I've refuted every excuse you've made which is why your brain is set on repeat.

HERE HE COMES WITH THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENT THAT'S BEEN SHUT DOWN DOZENS OF TIMES BEFORE.

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib Thank you for trying to hide your embarassment. It is quite sad to see your comments, so it was a bit refreshing to not be notified about more of your pathetic actions.

Here we go with the same talking points you failed to answer.

According to you, the first six chapters are not indicative of a harem series, yet you cannot give a single counter-example. Indicative means it indicates something. You have indicated zero counter-examples.

Is it so mind-blowing that I have read harem series but don't like them? Is that so hard to believe? This is what passes for logic according to you? Guess what? You've supposedly read a bunch of my comments. You must really love what I say. Are you a closeted lover of what I write?

Shut down my argument by giving counter-examples. Indicate anything at all. You're honestly just such a pathetic idiot.

@comeonnow0 Like I said, I don't take any of this seriously anymore. But I'm glad it was enough to piss you off. That gave me an idea. 😏

Oh, still on this, well, I'll just put in the exact amount of effort into this weak red herring as warranted.
Translation: "all I have to go on is the gender of the characters but you won't coddle me by falling for an obvious red herring. 😭" Zero effort required.

Let's see, I shut down your flawed description of this series. I refuted every example you gave that you claimed were indicative of what a harem is. First the demographics. Then I refuted your claim that them main character was above average by informing you that the 1st girl is still stronger than he is during those 6 chapters and the fact that he got one shot by a knight in chapter 4. I refuted your claim that the MC is overly competent by bringing up his failed plans in those fist 6 chapters and how it was the cooperation of the group that helped them succeed, not just him. Notice that you stopped using these talking points and are now just using one. I proved that despite your initial refusal to admit it, your only real argument from the start was the demographics of the characters and nothing else. I proved that your statements contradict your actions. And now I have you admitting to reading harems.

---------

Now, to all those who were crazy enough to read all these replies, watch this...

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib So you really do love my comments because you keep reading them? Thank you for the appreciation. It's nice knowing I have a fan.

Still can't prove your own point with any kind of examples. Just sad.

Hey it looks like I am one of those people who are crazy enough to read all this bullshit.
I don't really have a place to argue since I'm used to making these kind of illiterate threads
but I have to say there is some actual meaning in this seamlessly endless thread of ad hominems
I've managed to download at least 10 GB of Doom Eternal ! Hooray !

Staff
Super Moderator
Y'all here have stopped talking about the series and now are on a slap fight with each other. Stop.
This ain't the place to do this, so please take it to the forums, DM's or some place that is not a chapter/manga discussion.
Moderating all your irrelevant comments now, take it as a warning to not continue, or you may get restricted.
Thanks,

You know he's still refreshing this thread to see if I mention him, right? 😀

By the way, anyone ever seen KonoSuba,
Fate/stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
or Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life?

Just curious...😉😂

Dex-chan lover
So sad that @Digi-Lib had to hide to say anything. Couldn't even make an @ to me because it's too shameful.

I thoroughly proved that Digi-Lib is just a liar and makes things up, and yet we see this childishness here.

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib See? A total liar and sad as hell. Every word you type just shows how much of an embarrassment you are.

What a surprise that you didn't tag me. Trying to hide how sad you are.

Dex-chan lover
I came back after two months to see how sad and pathetic Digi-Lib is, and this just proves it. Such a sad, boring troll.

Digi-Lib must really love my comments because they keep reading what I write.

He's not wrong, stay mad shitter.
Except he isn't. Mad? Not even close, d*ck rider. comeonnow0 couldn't address any of the final points. The moment he realized he couldn't refute anything, he devolved the conversation into trolling. Just like you are. Or are you getting mad on his behalf? Funny thing is I forgot all about this thread until I checked my notifications. And considering your comment was made 2 years after all of this ended BUT HE LIKED YOUR COMMENT :ROFLMAO: It clearly shows the only one still mad is him. Dude is still refreshing this thread 2 years later. He claims I must like his posts. But it seems to me that he is obsessed with mine considering he's still here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread