100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Zombie Mansion

@comeonnow0 Oh, is that the conclusion your tiny little mind came up with? You make a inaccurate summary about a series, and expect me to coddle your idiocy. Sorry, kid. But I don't play that game. I follow facts, not feelings, like you clearly do. Too bad where not talking about ducks, but a series, that can have any kind of beginning only to subvert expectations. But even then, the only element you focused on was the demographic of the characters, not the plot, which clearly lowered the odds of this being a harem in the first 2 chapters with the conversation with the first 2 girls.

Projection is a nasty habit. I see you still haven't broken it. No, this isn't the setup based on the first six chapters. Here is the ONLY way someone would assume this is a harem within the first six chapters. *If the only thing they focused on was the demographics and ignored the plot." But then again, didn't you say multiple times before that you paid attention to the plot? You even said before that it wasn't just the demographics, but here you are arguing solely on demographics.

NEXT...

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib In that case, then you have a simple way to show me wrong. Give two examples. You still have not done that. You want to talk about subverting expectations? And you already admitted that you can't find any examples? Yeah, okay.

Inaccurate. Right. Such an obvious lie. One male lead. Three female companions. All teenagers. This series right here is one example of how a series can have that setup but not be a harem. Why can't you give me any other examples? You could name a series where it starts that way but they start adding male adult characters, just like this series. Give me examples. You failed.

@comeonnow0 Don't have to. This series exist. It's more than enough to refute your dogma. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Although, that quote isn't quite relevant here since there already is evidence. LOL

So in other words, you were basing your assumptions not on the plot, like you later claimed, but on the demographic of the group. Glad you finally admit that. Boy, if a guy is walking down the street with multiple women, I hope you don't jump out of your personal sewage drain and yell out "HAREM!" LOL

NEXT...

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib So again you admit that you can't do what should be a simple task.

Congratulations. You have one example awash in a sea, an ocean, of counter-examples. And yet you still say that no one could ever think that this has harem vibes despite that ocean of counter-examples.

And please. We've been over this. I based my statement on the plot OF THE FIRST SIX CHAPTERS. We see it go from one male lead to have one female companion, then two, then three. How that happens is all plot FOR THE FIRST SIX CHAPTERS. I cannot make comparisons to other series without referring to the PLOT of this series.

Still can't provide examples and yet you say that you are the more reasonable one? It really is like if there was something that looked, sounded, and acted like a duck. Then you come and say it is not a duck. Turns out you are right, but then you become a dumbass and say no one could ever think that it was ever a duck. Ignore all the counter-examples. That is what you are doing.

@comeonnow0 Thanks for admitting that it wasn't the story or the relationship between the characters that gave you those harem vibes, it was just the demographics. That's all you needed to admit, and you've done it. Good for you. That's the only honest thing you've said in this thread. 🤣

I don't have to provide anything. This series alone proves my point. You're just trying to deflect. "herpa derp, what about other series?" FAILED! No amount of fallacies will change the fact that all it took for you to have harem vibes, was the demographics of the characters. Not statements the characters made, not the plot, but just what's in their pants.

NEXT...

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lab It is not that you do not need to prove anything else. It is that you FAILED to prove anything else. You literally are going up against the massive ocean of counter-examples. You have nothing. And yet you say you are the reasonable one. That is idiotic conceit. No, one series alone does not prove that I am unreasonable WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY COUNTER-EXAMPLES.

And again, yes, I did refer to the plot. What I said is the plot. Your response is just saying no. That's stupid.

@comeonnow0 It actually is that I don't have to prove anything else. Because it's right here for all to see. This series proves that the demographics of a group doesn't make it a harem. You've FAILED on all accounts. Now all you have are strawman fallacies and an sad attempt at a red herring fallacy.

No you only claim to refer to plot, but every talking point you've made were not elements exclusive to harems. Which is why demographics is THE ONLY thing you're using now. Nothing in the plot of the characters suggested this was a harem. It was all a projection you made. And we know this because for the majority of this discussion, all you've been doing is projecting.

NEXT...

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib The things that are here for all to see is you saying that it is unreasonable for me to say that I have "harem vibes" as a result of the first six chapters. Then we also see that there is a literal ton of counter-examples showing that this setup is EXTREMELY common in harem series, and then we see you fail to give even a SINGLE counter-example. This is all that is here to see.

Yeah, no duh it isn't EXCLUSIVE to harem stories. BREATHING is not exclusive to harem stories. FEMALES are not exclusive to harem stories. Something can be INDICATIVE of a harem story without being exclusive. Having a male lead and then three female companions is INDICATIVE of a harem series. Is that so difficult to understand? Why are you not able to provide a single example? Why is it so hard for you to do that? Give me a reason. If you're so great, then just do it. Just show some examples.

And yes, I keep saying it because it is still true. What I referred to is the plot. Male character who slowly GAINS female companions. That is plot. How he gains them and the fact that he gains them is plot. Get that through your head.

@comeonnow0 Aw, is the kid having a tantrum because of mean words? Rest assured, I was initially being reasonable to you and gave you the benefit of the doubt. But as time went on, you showed your true colors. So I see no reason to be civil to you what so ever. This may be yet another a concept you don't understand, respect is earned, not an entitlement. Nope, "harem vibes" as only a result of the demographics of the characters. Just like I said in my first reply to you. It is only now that you finally admit it. For the longest time, you had this fake air of "I read the 6 chapters" "I understand the plot of the first 6 chapters." But look at all this. All it took was for me to demolish your fake, made up plot to confirm my initial critique of your posts. THANKS AGAIN! 🤣

By the way, there are also harems that don't follow your poor examples that gave you "harem vibes." I already listed them before, so let's see if the goldfish can remember them. Too bad harems can have female leads, gay male leads and lesbian leads. It can even have one lead who is loved by multiple genders of people. Which is why it's important to look at be observant and pay attention to the plot and the character relationships. Something you certainly did not do.

NEXT...

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib LOL. You're straight up lying just to make yourself look better. You have proven to be pathetic time and time again.

No duh there are harems that do not follow my examples. Did you not see me talk about how the things I identified are not exclusive to harems? They are INDICATIVE. I have to repeat myself because you still don't learn. Again, in the sea of series that have one male lead and then three female companions, the vast, vast majority of them are harems. That doesn't mean that every single harem story fits that pattern. It means that this series, 100-man, gives off harem vibes because it is following a format that so many harem stories follow. Again, indicative does not mean exclusive. You just don't learn.

Give any example of a story that starts with one male lead and then adds three female companions that does not become a harem series. You only have this one story. You have nothing else. You are like a dumbass who says it is completely unreasonable to believe the duck-looking, duck-sounding, duck-acting thing is a duck.

Give an example.

@comeonnow0 This is hilarious. The smooth brain who's been lying all this time is accusing me of lying.

Well, this is the 3rd time you've used this argument now. Time to shut it down. Do you know what indicative means? "serving as a sign or indication of something." Wrong again, moron. Their demographic is not indicative of a harem. It doesn't indicate that it's a harem. And because harems are varied in the number in the group, and the demographic of the group, the only thing that would indicate something as being a harem is the relationship in that group. Just like I said before. I wonder what other bullshit backwards argument you're going to pull out next. The tension is exciting!

I don't have to. And we all know why, because this series isn't a harem. Proving the point. All you're doing is trying to use a red herring fallacy. And because I'm not falling for it, you think this is some got'ya. You're fucking pathetic! LMAO

NEXT...

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib It really is ironic that you're still trying to make yourself look better when you have basically admitted you are wrong.

You say that one male lead and then three female companions is not indicative of a harem series? Hmm? Hmm? Okay. Give me an example of a story that has that setup but is not a harem story. That should be simple for you to do, right? Since it isn't indicative. Right?

Give an example.

@comeonnow0 What's funny is how every post you make is full of projection.

I don't have to, because, like I said again. There is already a series with that one element that isn't a harem. With every post, you prove that my initial criticism of you was correct. Again, thanks.

Prediction: all your replies are essentially going to boil down to "show me an example." 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

NEXT...

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib So your conclusion is that because there is one series and because you are incapable of providing any other examples, that goes against the vast weight of evidence of counter-examples. Yeah, makes total sense.

Lol. It's just funny. You say it is indicative? I can indicate dozens, hundreds, if not thousands of harem series that follow this format. You have zero other than this one series. Yeah, you're so right. The format is totally not indicative.

Indicate an example. Give me an example.

@comeonnow0 Nope my conclusion is from the very start, you were only focused of the characters' demographics. You tried so hard to argue that it wasn't by using flimsy and easily refuted talking points. But now that you've finally admitted that it was in fact your only reasoning, you're now attempting to use a red berren fallacy; as that is the only way you can think to save face, which is why this is the only thing point you have left.

Oh, so I was also right that you read nothing but harem series. No wonder you get harem vibes. It's all you read. 😆

Keep proving my points, kid.

NEXT...

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib Wow, again, just baseless accusations showing your own bias. My very first comment was that this would be a decent story if not for the harem vibes. Are you that stupid? That means I don't like harems. You literally can't read.

And you're trying to escape because you're too pathetic. Indicate an example. Indicate that this setup is not indicative. Do it. Give an example.

The only conclusion I have is that you're a troll. A boring troll that got caught. Nice try, but still pretty bad. Try harder next time.

@comeonnow0 It isn't baseless at all. Would you like another lesson in the proper meaning of words? Or are you once again using your own meaning of words? For someone claiming they don't like harems, you sure are quick to assume a series is a harem by ignoring the plot and relationships, only looking at what sex the characters are. You got harem on the mind. And you've spent quite a lot of time referencing them. Not too many people who claim do dislike a genre, but also claim that anything and everything is indicative of that genre. You're no different than a right-wing nutjob who says he hates gays but secretly watches gay p*rn. Like I said many times before; your statements don't align with you actions. You're a living condition. Which I find amusing.

Translation: "all I have to go on is the sex of the characters but you won't coddle me by falling for an obvious red herring. 😭"

Oh please, I've already basically admitted that I'm trolling you ever since you started making false claims and changing the framing and context of your previous posts just to save face that I'm not taking anything you post seriously anymore. I also said that I'm just repling now to see you flail and grunt around. In other words, for the entertainment. Your level of stupidity and unearned self-importance is hilarious. You keep trying to save face and appear all serious, but I'm just having fun. For someone who claims to have a life, you're sure taking this to heart. Yet another example of your statements contradicting you behaviour.

AND HERE COMES THE NEXT ONE... 😆

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib So you ignore what a person says and insert your own dumbassery to suit your own needs. I very clearly said that I don't like the harem stories, and that was in my very first comment. Reading comprehension. You have zero.

You still haven't given an example because you're too stupid to do it. It's not indicative if you can't indicate any examples.

And yeah, no duh you're a troll. It's that you're a boring troll. Barely even entertaining.

comeonnow0 No, I hear what a person says, then judge the validity of their statements based on their actions. Observation is key, remember, goldfish?

Aw, still crying over that? Well, keep crying. Because your little red herring is just going to simmer in the sun. Too bad, so sad.

Oh, is that what you think trolls are for; entertaining their victims? You are almost too stupid to troll. And please, don't try to save face by acting like you already knew I was trolling you. It took me spelling it out for you to finally get it. None of your ranting, crying or cheast pownding is working, kid. Your facade is clear for all to see. The mask is off, kid. But please, keep trying to act like you aren't already fuming. 😂

HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE....

Users who are viewing this thread