100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Zombie Mansion

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib Too bad you can't read THE FIRST SIX CHAPTERS. You keep bringing in later chapters as though they are relevant AT ALL to this discussion. They are not.

And it took you that long to make up some kind of flimsy excuse? You responded after I made that challenge. And only now, many hours later, you're saying ANYTHING at all about it not describing the series. And you fail to even give any explanation. Your comment is just a blanket no, it's not. No explanation. No thought. No intelligence. Just the stupidity we have come to expect from you.

It's the only thing that I'm replying about now because I can simplify a conversation. Do you think people like seeing walls of text in these comments? Are you that self-centered that you don't care? Additionally, it's the only thing that I NEED to prove. If you are not able to provide a few examples of similar premises that are not harem stories, then you've failed. End of story. It's that simple.

Universally accepted meaning of what a harem is. Yeah, okay. Let's ignore the fact that there are literally people in here telling you that it's not universally accepted. Let's ignore the fact that you're trying to say your definition of LITERARY TROPES is universally accepted. This is not a case of whether the Earth is round or flat. This is tropes. And yet you're so self-centered that you really do think that your definition is universally accepted, even though I've said from literally the beginning that it's not.

And again, you're missing that this is about the harem GENRE, not actual harems.

Guess what? You failed. You failed to do anything, and now you're trying to say you shouldn't have to do anything. It's sad. It's pathetic. You're literally alone in this while I have the support of actual people.

Again, you are literally putting the cart before the horse. You are saying that because it doesn't end up as a harem series after the first six chapters, there's no possibility that the first six chapters look like a harem series. You're fundamentally broken.

@XXXXXXXXXIII

The very, very basic thing is that I said the first six chapters gave me "harem vibes". That was my first comment here. Then @Digi-Lib comes in and starts throwing a fit like herp derp, no one would think this is at all a harem story. It's not a harem story. The first six chapters would never look like a harem story to anyone.

Honestly, that's the very short summary of it all.

@comeonnow0 Clearly I did read the first 6 chapters. As I was able to correct your dogma regarding the actual plot of those chapters.

This may be a shock to you, but I don't spend every moment refreshing this website to see if anyone mentions me. I have an existence outside this site. Sorry if my reply wasn't to your satisfaction. LOL I've given you plenty of explanations as to why your remedial summary of the first 6 chapters is inaccurate. Seems the one who can't read is in fact you. Perhaps you should take reading comprehension classes.

The actual reason it's the only thing you're replying about is because you know I already refuted all your other baseless talking points. So now, demographics is all yo have, and even that was refuted but you're either too dim to realize, or you're just blindly stuck in your dogmatism. Too vad you didn't prove any of your points. A group comprising of 1 male and 3 females doesn't make it a harem. That's a fact. When you pre-judge a series based on the most minute element, only to have that judgement clearly shot down, it shows your own lack of creativity and observational skills. When all you do is repeate the same refuted talking point like a broken record, of course the opposition's replies will also rhyme. Do you also lack the concept of cause and effect? The only example needed to prove my point is this very manga. I don't need to provide a list of anime or manga to prove my point when one exists right here. The fact of the matter is a group's demographics does not determine whether or not they are in a harem. The actual plot does.

"Yeah, okay. Let's ignore the fact that there are literally people in here telling you that it's not universally accepted."
"People?" 😂 You mean just you.and only because it doesn't support your narrative. You're the only one on here arguing against this meaning of a harem; "Harem is a kind of story in Japanese anime and manga where a male character is surrounded and loved by many female characters." When you find a group someone besides yourself who thinks of a harem as just a group with 1 guy and multiple girls that have no romantic links to him, let me know. Your "literally tropes" are just clichés that can be found in nearly any genre. Which is why I argued those examples you brought up aren't exclusive to harems, in fact, they are pervasive in a lot of series.

This is how I know you have reading comprehension issues. The definition I provide for "harem" wasn't the meaning of just the word. IT IS THE DEFINITION OF THE HAREM GENRE IN ANIME! 😂 Here it is again. Perhaps I have to bold the words for you to take note of. Harem is a kind of story in *Japanese anime and manga* where a male character is *surrounded and loved* by many female characters." Thanks for proving my point that you are just compulsively replying without actually comprehending what you're replying to.

I've refuted all your talking points, but I'm the one who failed? That's hilarious. This is trump level stupidity. Sorry but reality doesn't shows different.

Oh, I am so glad you brought this up. So you accuse me of putting the cart before the horse for saying none of the girls are interested in him, so this doesn't register as a harem, yet you were doing just that with your weak excuses as to why you thought this was a harem. All it took was 1 guy and 3 girls for you to think "duh, harem." Yet another example of projection on your part.

@XXXXXXXXXIII As you know, it started with his initial post of "Didn't expect to see this back. If it weren't for the harem vibes, I would actually say this is pretty decent." When guys like us told him it isn't a harem, he went to "dah but more girls than guys so harem." That was his only point to begin with. As evident in his claim that as long as it's 1 guy and multiple girls "I would still call that as having a lot of harem tropes even if there aren't the classic harem shenanigans." Remember that. He thinks 1 guy with multiple girls is all it takes to have *"a lot of harem tropes."* When more people addressed his posts, he started getting defensive and accusing others of either not reading his posts thoroughly enough or not providing arguments at all. So I read all his posts and addressed his initial *one point* about this series that gave him "harem vibes" and the newer excuses he made. Instead of challenging that, he went to more excuses and accusations. And fell back on "but all antagonists are male" then "main character is op" I told him that none of those tropes are necessary for a harem and are in most shounen. I retaliate, so after that he basically went ape. Now I'm just watching him flail and grunt. I not even taking him seriously anymore. Seems he just put that initial post up to start trouble.

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib complete and total dumbassery on your part. You honestly can't get your own head out of your ass to look at what has actually been said.

The demographics ARE NOT the only point I made. The competency and above-average skill of the MC as well as his somewhat aloof personality are other points. You just blanket said that no, here deep, he isn't skilled or competent. Yes, obviously, we disagree. However, it still looks pretty clear from the story that he is adjusting to this situation much more easily than the others, based on the first six chapters. And there are other points that you would've seen if you actually read and weren't so biased.

And how pathetic are you that you're trying to excuse your own idiocy by saying you have a life? Guess what? I do too. That's not the point. YOU MADE A REPLY. YOU CHOSE TO REPLY. That is evidence that you simply failed to read it and come up with your excuses the first time through. What is the reason that you neglected to make your excuses in your first reply? The reply that you did make.

It is dumb things like that that show you are desperately looking for an escape hatch. There is another comment in this thread from someone else who agrees that this looks like a harem series for reasons that that person gave. And if you go back now and start talking about it, that'll show you literally failed to read even though I mentioned it multiple times. And yet you keep saying i am the only one who ever said this.

And then you just show your ignorance again when you talk about how I somehow put the cart before the horse by observing what happens in the first six chapters. You're just wrong. I point out what I see in the first six chapters. You, on the other hand, use information from LATER chapters to justify your point. You asked me to find series that have one male, then three females, then a man, then a lesbian woman. Please explain how that is using information from the first six chapters. Please, explain.

--

At the end of the day, I'm just tired of your dumb crap. You say I must be wrong for saying this has "harem vibes" based on the first six chapters. That is what you're saying. I think we can at least agree on that.

But that just shows your extreme stupidity. Oh, obviously NO ONE can feel "vibes" from this because I know exactly what happens after the first six chapters.

And you still failed to do what should be an easy task. Show ANY other series that starts with one male and three females that does not become a harem series. You still failed to do that because YOU ADMITTED it would be a harem series. You admitted that in any other series with a similar setup, yes, it would be a harem series. And yet you keep ignoring that.

--

You're going to keep saying the same rehashed crap. You're going to think that I am saying the same rehashed crap even though I haven't. There's no point in talking to someone as dishonest as you where I can see you trying to patch up the leaky holes in your posts. You have literally already admitted that other series with a similar beginning would be harem series, but you keep acting stupid.

@comeonnow0 This from the addle pate who changes his argument the moment it is inconvenient for him. And when your bullshit is called out, you claim to be "using your own definition of words. You got your head so far up your ass you're re-eating your own food.

I never said the demographics were your only point. I said the demographics were INITIALLY your only point. Do you also need a definition for the word "initially" as well? I refuted all your other inane talking points, but now you're only focus is the demographic, as evident in your pathetic attempt at a got'ya by requesting a list of anime or manga with 1 male lead with 3 females. Well well, here you are making the same point that I refuted again. That's fine. I don't mind refuting them again.
1. An above-average skilled MC is not a trope of harem series, IT'S A TROPE OF MOST SHOUNEN SERIES! In addition, there are plenty of harems where the MC is just a regular guy. Sometimes, he's a complete idiot and it's the females who are amazing.
2. A somewhat aloof personality is also not a trope of harem series for the same reason. There are harems where the MC is a goof and not aloof at all.
3. Being competent isn't a trope for harem series for also the same reason. Also, I never said Yotsuya wasn't skilled or competent. I said he wasn't as OP and infallible as you claimed he was. As I've explained before, he was shown losing multiple times within the 6 chapters you claim to have read.

If you're referring to Yotsuya leveling up faster than the others. Do you remember why that is? It's because unlike the other characters, he grinded for exp. It was established early on that he was a gamer and he saw this world no differently than a game. While he foolishly had the rest of his team try to deal with the monster at the village, he stocked up on exp to level up. It was unlikely that the other members had the option to do the same at the time. Funny thing is even with the level up, he's still weaker than first girl, and still lost to other fighters who are experienced. That he doesn't get taken out by some random bandit doesn't make him OP. Many different genres introduce their main character initially as impressive to some extent, and later shows that character struggling to overcome an obstacle. So to say this is a harem trope only further illustrates that your main source of genre is harem series. The bias is all on you.

And here is yet another example of you reading but not comprehending anything. My statement about having a life outside of this site wasn't in reference to your juvenile request for a list of anime. It was in reference to your whining that I took too long to reply to your asinine comments. Yet another example of your ignorance reveled. Crying about how long it took for a reply from a stranger online, yet you have a life? Sure you do. Evidence to the contrary. Oh, have your forgotten? My initial point in my first response was "Demographics is not enough to see something as a harem. Plot is far more important."

Your stupidity is really on a whole different level. You accuse me of not reading your posts, but with every single reply, you prove that you are just trying to pad your posts as much as possible with absolutely no substance. I never said "no one else on here said this series initially made them think it was a harem. I was arguing against your talking point that others (besides you) in this tread have argued against my points. As of now, NO ONE BESIDES YOU has argued against anything I've posted in response to your repetitive posts. Name one person on here who states they....your imaginary friends don't exist. If anything, a number of people called you out on your bullshit than anything else. Nice try in your attempt to re-write reality. Here you go again trying to change the context of your previous statements. But too bad, unlike you, I don't have the memory of a goldfish.

No, I simply showed how your attempt at a projection failed. You assumed this was going to be a harem simply because of the demographics, you weren't paying attention to the actual plot in the story. You just saw that it was 1 guy and 3 girls, and ran with it. How do I know this? Because your FIRST FOUR posts on this thread was EXCLUSIVELY about the demographic of the group, not the plot, not the characters' relationships to each other, but just the demographic. More fake memories from you I see. I addressed your what you claim to see in the first six chapters with information provided in the first six chapters. I only addressed the other characters being a part of the story as a side note. You know very well that my main argument against your "herp derp, 1 guy 3 girls equal harem" bullshit is that the demographic makeup of a group doesn't make a series a harem, it's the relationships between those characters. A fact that you can't refute which is why you made that inane request for a list in the first place.

Well, I'm not tired of your stupidity yet. It's rather entertaining waking up to more rants about a non-issue. I'm not taking any of this seriously. But yeah, I can agree that it's wrong to assume a series is a harem just based on the first six chapters. Especially when in those chapters, the only thing remotely emulating a typical harem shounen is the initial demographics of the group. I'm reading a revenge manga that starts off looking like a harem. 1 guy, with 4 girls, all of them appear to be attracted to and love the MC, only to find out, it was all a trap.

This is your 3rd time making this talking point in the same post. But, I'll say it again. The demographic makeup of the group is not enough to assume something is a harem, it's the relationships between the characters.

Again, that isn't necessary, because your biased description of this series isn't accurate. This manga didn't even start off with 1 male character and 3 female. It's like you just skipped the plot and most pages of each chapter to form your incredibly simple minded narrative. The only thing I admit is that for shounen harems, the demographic will almost always consist of 1 male and multiple females. But that doesn't mean anytime you read a series with that demographic, it is inevitably a harem. I've made this point before. You still never addressed it. All you did was deflect. Your dishonesty is clear for all to see.

Oh, are you still on this shit? I already explained this before. Seems cause and effect is still a concept you can't wrap your microscopic mind around. When you can't refute the points made, but still repeat your same idiotic drivel, there is no need to bring up anything new to the discussion. You've been doing that since your 5th comment on here. Yet your memory is so bad, you claim that you haven't. All anyone need do is read the mountains of shit that is your "argument" to see how warped you are. Looks like you need a definition on the word "literally" as well. Your English is crap. No wonder you keep fumbling over yourself and changing the context when it suites you. Well, looking forward to your next essay, oh moron who claims there is no point in replying and he's done. Yet another example of your actions not matching up to your claims.🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib You're really showing how pathetic you are.

Never once did I complain about you taking too long to respond. Look at what I actually said. I complained about how you never responded IN YOUR INITIAL REPLIES. You can take however long you want. Look at the ACTUAL CONTEXT of what I wrote. I wrote "And it took you that long to make up some kind of flimsy excuse? You responded after I made that challenge." That is because you responded after I made that challenge and didn't have that complaint in that initial response. I have to bold because you're just that stupid. Again, you can take however long you want to respond. It's a matter of going backwards AFTER you have already responded that shows how stupid you are. It shows that you're trying to make excuses after the fact.

And this just shows how lacking in reading comprehension you are.

Let's be clear. I don't even need to respond to your sad delusions because you have still failed. Anyone who reads the first six chapters alone would find it reasonable to think that this has harem vibes. You have come in and said you refuse to accept that because you are so stupid that you can't get past your own biases. There is literally another comment saying yes, it makes sense to think that. And yet you have no response. You have failed to give ANY example of any other series that starts with one male lead and three females that doesn't become a harem.

And yes, you ADMITTED my point. Do you even know what VIBES means? Does that mean a guarantee? Are you so stupid that you actually thought I meant it was guaranteed to be a harem series when I acknowledged that I only read the first six chapters? Do you need me to give you a definition of vibes?

Yeah, no duh I'm repeating myself because I'm repeating how you have failed.

And again, I'm trying to focus down and not have a wall of text. I can avoid that by repeating the ways you failed. It just looks sad as hell that you're still trying to make a wall of text when we even see one person saying what is going on here. Unlike you, I actually think about other people and how they read. That's something you continuously fail to do.

@comeonnow0 Well, look at this. Here you are failing again and changing the context of your dumbass comments again. It's laughably pitiful. All the while crying about how done you are and how upset this experience is for you.

Yeah, you did complain about how long I took to respond. Other wise THE AMOUNT OF TIME IT TOOK ME TO REPLY WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN A FACTER. And here's another thing you're wrong about. I have made several critiques about your description of the plot in your poor excuse of a challenge. Would you like a reminder? Here you go *"And regarding you juvenile challenge. Your description of this series is off. Firstly the male lead doesn't show above average proficiency and skill. He fails quite often. Secondly, as of the current population 2 other males and a lesbian are in the group. Your poorly summarized description of this series would inevitably provide only harems to appear in any given catalog search and you know that. Which is why you intentionally mischaracterized the plot. Your dishonesty is clear to see."* Once again, your memory of accounts has been revealed to be a steaming pile of crap. You've been ignoring context from the very start. So for you to even attempt to levy that shit on anyone, especially me is laughable.

Your sad little attempt to deflect and project has failed yet again. But by all means, keep trying. Your grunting and flailing is nothing more than entertainment now that it's been proven that you're just full of shit.

Well, to be precise, the only reason anyone would assume this was a harem would only be due to the demographic of the group. That is after all INITIALLY YOUR ONLY talking point. So yeah, if you ignore the plot, ignore how the characters react to one another, and just focus on who's male and who's female, yeah this totally reads as a typical shounen harem. But wait, didn't you claim to have read and observed the first six chapters? So it seems that was bullshit as well. Let's be clear. The only other comment at the time of that reply that said they felt like it was a harem too was from 1 guy who agreed with you that it gave him harem vibes. That is not however what you claimed was going on in the thread. Here's another reminder. "Universally accepted meaning of what a harem is. Yeah, okay. Let's ignore the fact that there are literally people in here telling you that it's not universally accepted." One other guy telling YOU that he also initially though it was a harem isn't the same as "literally people in here telling" me personally that it's not it's not universally accepted. Yet another poor attempt at changing the context of your argument. You've failed yet again.

No, I didn't. Seems you're still wiping the from your eyes after having your head planted firmly up your ass. But again, you're ignoring context. Yes, I know what vibes mean. But it seems you don't. So here's another definition for you. "a person's emotional state or the atmosphere of a place as communicated to and felt by others." Remember when I said you weren't being observant, only focusing on the demographics of the group. Well, thanks for confirming it. Perhaps you should have looked up that word before using it, eh?

Oh, so the dumbass finally admits that he's been repeating himself. Now if only he had enough sense to truly understand why he's repeating himself. Here's a hint, the answer is in my previous replies.

You've been failing from the start, so many people already called you out on your bullshit already and left it at that. I just don't mind returning the same venom you give and then some. Oh, so now you're accusing me of trying to make a wall of text. Do you remember who first started making essay long replies? Not just to me, but to multiple people on here who only gave you 2 or 3 sentences? Damn, how many times are you going to project? When you change meanings of words and context, when you make strawman arguments and red herring fallacies, clearly you aren't thinking about how other people read. It's all an attempt to save face. Which is truly pathetic. So I'll say it again, the demographic of a group is not enough to assume the story is a harem. See you in a bit oh reluctant essay writer. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib Looks like a couple of people sided with me. So looks like you've failed. I can honestly just leave it at that.

@comeonnow0 Wow, if 2 people who also thought it was a harem is your last stand, you're even sadder than I thought. Did you forget that far more people called you out on your bullshit than simply 2? If you're trying to play a numbers game, you're still way below. By the way, I find it interesting that chdsfmoxhvaxmqfkvamiucceonline joined MangaDex 2020-10-05. And here he is ironically here to agree with you? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit. This is your second account. Nice try.

Don't think I didn't notice how you ignored my previous reply to you only to puff your chest over the comment made by a second account. Looks like a red herring. But what the hell, I'll follow it since you're clearly getting agitated that your dogma isn't working.

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib The difference is it is 2 people to your 0. Other than you, no one here has said the first six chapters didn't look like it had harem vibes.

Again, NO ONE other than you said that the first six chapters alone didn't look like a harem. The other comments said no, it ends up being not a harem, but that's not the point. Reading comprehension. You have zero.

@comeonnow0 Actually, you mean 1 person. You yourself. Did you think I wouldn't check that other guy's account. And is no longer signed in to the site. This is your second account, dumb fuck. LMAO Also, multiple people on here called you out for your bullshit. Not just me. Count again, or is that another flaw you have.

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib Wow. Don't flatter yourself. I don't care about this enough to make a second account. You're just showing how pathetic you are. It's apparently too difficult for you to think that you're wrong.

And read again. Zero. You have zero. People told me it is not a harem. NO ONE other than you said the first six chapters did not have harem vibes. Learn. To. Read.

@comeonnow0 I don't have to, you already did. You tried so hard to save face, now your last ditch effort is to make dummy accounts. To make it seem you have a number of supporters. Thanks for showing how cowardly you are. I almost feel sorry for you. Perhaps next time make an account that is just as active as your main account. That would be more convening.

Zero people, huh?
twinklecake
"It's very evident to me at this point that you need to actually go look up what constitutes a harem genre before trying to explain to people what its technicalities and subtropes are because you're downright embarrassing yourself."

That dude not only roasted you, he said your dumbass don't even know what a harem is.

By the way, even if every single person in this thread agreed with you, I'd still say "The demographics of a group is not what makes a harem. It's the relationship between each character that decides that." Because, unlike you, my opinions aren't based on how many people agree with me. It's based on facts. That's what happens when you're an independent thinker. You don't have to fall back on "well this guy agrees with me, herpa derp."

Next...🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib So you're admitting to having zero evidence for a second account. Let's ignore that there's another person who supported me. You're admitting you have zero evidence. Sad.

And regarding twinklecake, nothing about the first six chapters. If that person came back and said yes, including the first six chapters, then fine, I will give you one. Or who knows. Maybe it is your second account. I have just as much evidence as you.

@comeonnow0 Talk about ignoring evidence. You've been doing that from the start. LOL The guy said you don't know what a harem is. That shuts down your whole "no body said that the fist six chapters didn't have harem vibes" bullshit. Nice try dumbass. Once more, for the kid on the short bus, "The demographics of a group is not what makes a harem. It's the relationship between each character that decides that." Try again.

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib And try again, dumb ass. My first statement was "harem vibes". That's it. It is not a guarantee. I said from the beginning that I accept that I am ultimately wrong. And again, that doesn't mean it is unreasonable to feel "harem vibes" from this.

Again, you have given zero examples of series with one male lead and three female companions that does not become a harem. There is a reason for that. You admitted that those would obviously be harems. Your words. And yet you still say it is somehow impossible for this one, which has that setup, to ever have harem vibes. Your only response is to say no.

@comeonnow0 In other words, you were going off of emotion, not the actual plot. Just like I said you were. Or do you still need me to connect the dots for you? Your "harem vibes" were not founded based on observation of the plot, but simply the demographic. I've explained that before, moron. 🤣

Too bad this series didn't start with 1 male lead and 3 female companions. And no, I didn't admit to that. Only that your flawed summary of this series is not accurate to the actual plot. I find it hilarious that in one breath you argue that it wasn't the demographics that gave you "harem vibes" it was the plot, but here you are using only the demographics as your talking point. FAILED! 🤣

NEXT...

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib In other words, you are trying to ignore the fact that you are unable to provide even a single example of a different series that has a similar setup but doesn't become a harem. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and acts like a duck, then it MAKES SENSE to think it is a duck. Sometimes, you have an imposter duck. That doesn't mean it didn't make sense to think it is a duck.

You keep ignoring that fact. And yes,, that is the setup BASED ON THE FIRST SIX CHAPTERS. I will even reduce your burden because you failed to meet it. Give me two series instead of three. You still have not given even one.

Users who are viewing this thread