100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru

Can someone tell me which chapter Yotsuya level up and change his job to biological wizard?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Ah welp. Was gonna start reading this again. But think the chapter I left on at isn't here anymore.

Yes, it could be worse like those shitty isekais but that doesn’t make this good.
Art is shit isekai-tier. Pacing is all over the place. Could be understandable if this is an adaptation, but it’s not.

Fed-Kun's army
I spend a lot of time reading through random isekai junk 'cus it's like trashy comfort food for me, but every once in a while I come across a real gem like this. It starts off fairly standard, but the depth of the characters and the world grows quickly and it tackles some pretty unexpected topics, clearly with a lot of research. That said, it does get pretty explanation-heavy and half the heroes are just political and military geniuses for no reason so it can be a bit of a tough read at times, but it is without a doubt very unique.

Also, as a brief aside that won't matter to most people... one of the main characters is a lesbian. Not fanservice, yuri-bait, or the butt of a joke, but a genuinely strong character. She's not a gross stereotype and the fact that she's gay is just one part of her character, rather than her entire personality. As a lesbian myself who has just accepted the straightness of isekai as a universal constant, her presence was a very welcome surprise

Dex-chan lover
Best girl dies and didn’t have kids with mc. But with some other man and loses a arm ehhhhh. Won’t tell you the name bet you’ll know when you see her

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Best girl dies and didn’t have kids with mc. But with some other man and loses a arm ehhhhh. Won’t tell you the name bet you’ll know when you see her

Code:

How is this not spoiler tagged

Dex-chan lover
Code:
Mod Note: Please send Loli  images to us because we are in need for it, also the bot sends false messages to you. Love mods.

Users who are viewing this thread