Dex-chan lover
The author be like Davy Jones, raising sunken ships from the depths only to sink them again.

Dex-chan lover
Now I am more interested in the hot spring, there is only one female only bath, that means the other is a mixed bath, and I think the last one is male only bath but the author (or the manager in the story) purposely left it behind. The classic hot spring scene is on the way.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty nice inn.

I feel like visiting one of those inns should be on my bucket list.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAA--I love Komi but--AAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't mind them not fucking, but if nothing happens at all I'm gonna be pissed.

Dex-chan lover
Maan, Tadano is so reliable in the time where most romcom mc normally get panicked.

Dex-chan lover
With how author keep shoving Manbagi into Tadano I really hope he wouldn't shove her aside by the end of this.
Harem end all the way.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Its either full on harem or a definite rage explosion from fans

Group Leader
@superdubes Ntr is slightly different from cheating. They often go hand in hand, but ntr simply means to have someone who shares a mutual love with someone else stolen away. An actual relationship isn't technically necessary. So in the theoretical situation that Tadano loves Komi, but Rumiko ends up switching that love towards her instead, that would technically be ntr without cheating.
Of course, this isn't a garbage doujin so ntr isn't gonna be anywhere in the cards.

Also, every chapter makes me crave a poly ending more and more.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they made Tadano reliable in this sort of situation. It's such a breath of fresh air in comparison.

Group Leader
@liar It's a shame that a character just acting as any normal human would comes off as a breath of fresh air, but I 100% agree that it is.

Dex-chan lover
grandma giving her the speedrun version of the good ol* family shacking technique

Users who are viewing this thread