Dex-chan lover
This guy talking about warriors when his party is full of guys that go around using tricks, the irony.

It seems Toa isn't just a muscle head, he also has technique, not like Julius who only relies on raw power

Banned
To think that Yabako still remember his "seeker" concept from Fist of the Seeker. Also this is going to go really badly for Julius. Julius strength + Niko style, who could beat such monster.

Dex-chan lover
maybe he's the guy (or his style) that inspired niko's water kata... since niko did develop his style after fighting people around the globe iirc....

gonna be real mad if kengan loses again, not that's gonna change anything, but still

Dex-chan lover
Okay, relaxing the muscles in your belly to take a hit does not disperse the power of the blow, it just allows the blow to directly crush the internal organs and then you die.

Julius appears to have the upper hand in terms of being able to take the initiative in attacking, but Toa can take the hits and counter. Now Julius has started the fights by blodly declaring his muscles were so much better he could overcome any technique. That said, Julius isn't without any technique, he has deep knowledge on muscles so I assume he's going to get back up and keep attacking, but in a way that may actually take down Toa. We'll just have to see.

Is the Purgatory guy in the basement also a fighter? I guess from the treatment he's getting he's Purgatory's ace.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Top_Nep
only one person - hayami katsumata guy stated it, muteba strongly disagrees https://mangadex.org/chapter/457490/12
https://mangadex.org/chapter/458305/8
: both happened during the wakatsuki fight in which julius lost to wakatsuki's technique --blast core and tactics https://mangadex.org/chapter/458910/20 , so muteba's assessment is more credible.

That said, I don't think Julius is completely mistaken in his ideology , the ring out rule will probably benefit Julius in this fight, and I'm betting Julius wins.

@Kireato I think the guys down there is one of the Worm-Heads. And yeah, the Maori guy should have some smashed organs, maybe even a crushed spine, dont like the concept of this at all...

Dex-chan lover
@cgr
You’re misunderstanding what Muteba and Hayami said. Hayami was speaking with regard to how Julius can adapt quickly and leverage the potential of his muscles; the problem is, that makes him straightforward and easy to understand as he is reacting rather than moving to trap his enemy, in the way Wakatsuki did in making Julius too wary of his Blast Core to watch out for his surprise kick at the end. And that’s why Muteba wanted to fight Julius; because he wanted to lead him into a trap. Julius is smart with how he uses his strength, that’s true, but he doesn’t possess the mentality of other martial artists to predict, trick, and lead the moves of their opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread