I like the extra scene on Nana's past. Seeing it only from Shigaraki's POV made her out to be another early-Endeavor type but it really broke her heart to throw away her familial ties to be a hero. On that note, they NEED to bring him down NOW or Eraserhead is gonna lose his Quirk and then Shigaraki truly becomes "inevitable."

Nana asking if she did the right thing? The answer is No No you did not. Did she think she did Yes was it right in the long run No.

Is shiggy gonna go back to the past with eri,or is he just gonna steal her quirk?

Dex-chan lover
this arc is amazing , something to look forward to when it gets animated

but yeah this is the new best arc

Double-page supporter
noooo 😭 I refuse to believe my dude Goat Torino is gone, not until we get some tragic final speech and see his last breath on screen he's not dead yet as far as i'm concerned.... pls... ;-;
also someone else better jump in front of that bullet and take one for the team because if Aizawa loses his quirk it's over for yall 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Is Torino the kid's father? Is the kid Shigaraki's father?

You can do it, Shigaraki! You've worked so hard - just last a little longer, and you'll get out from under Eraser's quirk~

Double-page supporter
This tragic backstory only works because literally no one in the entire city, not even a hero or a cop, or anyone with any remotely good intentions, happened to pass by Shiggy and offer to help him. It's weak writing. I'd almost like the character more if they didn't try to make it seem like he was justified. Right now this sounds like prequel Star Wars. "FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THE HEROES ARE EVIL!"

@kyrex agree with you, even if he disappeared all traces of his family, making it impossible to know how many died/disappeared, SOMEONE had to have seen the kid leaving the neighborhood and recognized him, at the very least I doubt they have forgone cameras because of the heroes

Could be the world being focused on the heroes' side, therefore ignoring or "not seeing" the bad things of society other than criminals (poverty, homeless people, etc.), but as you say, the fact that a lone kid was not picked up by anyone until All for One found him, not even a passing hero, makes it seem completely impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread