Author+artist's personality design for unlikeable-idiot-villain is top notch, i can't wait to see the isekai counterpart.

I'm crying and laughing at how the author doesn't even try to create a plot. In short this trash works because it basically combine all the things that we love, like isekai, romance, lucky MC, and so on. It's like throwing a bunch of ingredients together and somehow taste good. It's kinda genius in a sense.

@Amargus123
I hope blatant bully like this only happen on mangas. And I appreciate the author that put in the morals of the story, just wish it not too cliche. Nowadays comment section tends to be filled with more abrasive and aggresive comments, maybe side effect of too much violent manga, violent movie and harsh life. Violence = cool, that's what makes money.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this story, because this isnt drama or anything, but just a feel good story. I think we need such stories too. Dont put drama into it because all others have it, but just be wholesome. Naturally many people (like here in the comments) will hate it and call it garbage, but they dont see what the story wants to be. (I dont understand why all people always only want conflict, drama and suffering.)

Regarding the MC and how he acts:
He is the most human MC I saw for a while. His growth in personality and self-esteem makes sense. (to the dismay of all "crazy" people who would go slaughtering, punching and destroying everyone and everything else ... honestly people like that wouldnt deserve such things and would rather deserve beeing getting the villain punishment)
About him beeing dense ... he partly recognizes it where it is possible to do so (some are obvious for us because overhead looking on it but that is something the MC cant have), but because of his low self-esteem and past he cant simply accept this feelings.

Maybe now some people understand the MC better, because like many such stories people seem to be unable to understand things without getting slapped in the face with it.

The blatant bullying is needed in manga to illustrate it clearly - like animated characters making exaggerated faces and responses. For a simple manga where bullying isn't the major theme, cartoonish exaggeration is needed to fully convey the bullying without any "grey area".

Since bullying is normally more subtle and complex, the author does not want to get bogged down in the nuance of bullying and focus on the escapism.

If the portrayal of bullying was more accurate and insidious it would require multiple volumes to truly capture the complexity of bullying without it failing to illicit sympathy for the MC.

Aggregator gang
@Spoonikle if more than anything. here i feel that bullying is more of a setting here than a theme.
basically the tag of bully victim is tagged on mc. mc would then move/act inconsideration of that.

in manga`s were themes were bullying, its where bullying is fully depicted. here its more to established the hierarchy. who is friend and foe. and to capture mc`s nature.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Ruukasu
Max boolie
lmao
*thanks for the translation guys
like this series...

Dex-chan lover
The only thing they would do is try to set his house on fire, but at this point hes strong enough to live comfortably by himself on Earth.

if mc really want to pay these guys back
i'm sure he only need single flick from finger to make their head split open

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely thought this was the cooking isekai manga from the cover. Don't blame me, i had too much similar isekai manga on my follow list

Double-page supporter
In a way, I find this much more better than other I got Isekai power but I still stay in Real World series. Kinda cringey at a time but much more tolerateable.

Dex-chan lover
Peak Isekai writing, folks. I guess anything to avoid getting MC to curb stomp the teacher and the siblings lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Where did these kids get taught that plastic surgery makes a person double, if not triple, in size?

Supporter
Lol this one is hopeless. I felt like I lost my head. It’s different from usual I suppose. Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread