Fed-Kun's army
I am honestly so excited that TCF got an adaptation so soon after ORV. All we need is S-Class and I can die happy

Lmaooo it really is Cale x Bread 😂😂😂

Does anyone know how much one gold coin is worth??? Seems to be a hella lot by everyone’s reaction to receiving one

I wanna know why he is getting sent to the capital and why Ron is keeping such a close eye on him but I don’t wanna spoiler myself lol

The speed of uploads is making me spoiled! But seriously, amazing work and the plot is pretty interesting

This group is fire! What are they on?! And I want some of it!

I cant wait to see the sun that shines so bright and gives warmth to his people the crown prince ahahaha

hmmm wait a minute - those brats have the same hair colour as the cats' fur... surely not?

Fed-Kun's army
I can't help but think tht basen is supposed to be cuter 😔
Beacrox's a creepy chad

Cale just trying to keep a low profile without even knowing that the "butler" and his son are already on his tail 🤣🤣

Yes, you'll keep people out of harm's way for your own selfish reasons. What a precious person!

"But that doesn't mean I'll take them under my wing"
-Cale, a massive idiot who doesn't understand Murphy's Law.

Boiiiii, thou shalt englut thy words for thee would becometh the Greatest Mother Hen of all hens. The Mother of Dragons Daenerys hath nothing on thee.

Actually, maybe this is why he is called Henituse. Because. Hen. Henituse. For all that their County's symbol is a Golden Turtle. Cale shows a remarkable resemblance to certain avian creatures for reasons that do not include his red hair.

Also there's over 500 chapters of this thing in the novel, how long is this adaptation going to be and can I actually wait until shit gets flipped along with all the tables?

@shiirosagi
A person of culture, I see. The best bromance that ever was. His highness the sun of the kingdom who unfortunately, gets no break. Neither of them do. It's great.

The real MVP is still the fluffy ball of yarn that goes, "Chaos. Destruction. Great sea of fire."

Users who are viewing this thread