Thank you so much for the new chapter!

After discovering this title when you posted your mass release of the 7 first chaps a few days ago, I feel in love with this series, got really curious and went to read the novel, and I've been enjoying myself a lot reading it this past few days! But it's great to see it all drawn and in full color, so it's a real pleasure to see the new ch. of the webtoon!

@gregluck it’s not being overly sensitive lmao it’s cause they’re losing money :0 this site alone gets 20k views per chapter

I've been reading the novel, and honestly the story is pretty good, only down side is that there isnt really much combat but the story and dialogue is amazing, too bad its like 600 chapters so odds are either we will miss out most of the story like in a book to movie adaptation or the story will change heavily :(

LMAO THE WHOLE ESSAY ABOUT BREAD AND WHEAT 😂😂😂😂 it went on for so long omg HAHAHAHAHA poor cale having to wait until she was finished with her speech 😂😂😂

I think one of the reasons why I love Cale’s character design so much is cuz of his eyes... they’re sharp and the black “eyeliner” just looks amazingg 🖤

Oh! I wasn't expecting to see anymore chapters from you guys. I really hope people will actually use their brains this time and not go posting it on social media and getting you in trouble.

@Shuichi look carefully, the wings are there but they're too shiny and borderless. If you pay attention to the top left you'll barely make out the feathers

The artist tried too hard to make them ethereal to the point that I almost missed them too

I'm so happy I picked this one up, ReaperScans is doing an amazing job with this story.

I like how he's constantly scheming but still a chill dude that just wants to keep all limbs attached to his body, is impossible to not like the MC so ty for the translations!!!

Dex-chan lover
@beazacha
in addition, you also come to symphatise for the MC once you find out what his life was like as Roksoo of Korea.

His trauma and inner suffering is real.

wasnt the tree trunk suppose to turn white and leaves pink?

Dex-chan lover
@dazdigo
yes, they are, and not just any stray cats but beastkin who control the fog and poison of course there is more to them but I wont spoil

Users who are viewing this thread