Double-page supporter
They should have at least mentioned Agito wanted to fight Yumigahama, that was the entire fucking reason that he joined the tournament.

Just another example of the author not being able to keep his own plot straight, what a shambles. I would have been fine if Agito lost the right by rock-paper-scissors or something but this is stupid

Dex-chan lover
so Purgatory has the first pick this round, but the Kengan Association still sent their guy out first? I guess he got the opponent he wanted, but that kinda defeats the purpose of going second. Just how Purgatory got to counter-pick in the first three matches (theoretically), the Kengan Association ought to be waiting to see who they send before making a decision.

Of course, if some of the fights are gonna be gimmick matches, I guess it's more appropriate to pick based on the gimmick at hand rather than anything else.

I swear this manga continues to bring the hype for every single fight. I thought things would slowly die down after the Juggernaut vs. Hulk fight but it just keeps getting better.

Double-page supporter
@pdonk
No there's no first pick they gotta do it at the same time supposedly

Anyway excited to see some beatdown next chap. Preferably Yumigahama's face getting trashed.
Thanks as always HnG

@Sigilbreaker26
I think that's the exact reason why Misasa volunteered for this match without waiting for Purgatory to made their choice.
I mean, Agito isn't the only one that take pride in his "Fang" title and is extremely loyal to Metsudo, by going first he made sure to provoke Yumigahama into fighting him and (hopefully?) get revenge.

The Traitor Fang is a brute. Great Bait, New Fang, I rate 8/8.

@Sigilbreaker26, that's needlessly harsh. People don't always get what they want: simply disregarding one character's motivation doesn't make the author's writing as "in shambles" apt.

Plus, there has been no panel given to Agito after the other two fangs went on the stage. There's plenty of room next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Okubo was so silly in the beginning. If there are 13 matches and each side alternate three picks, that leaves one match where there is no first pick, but obviously for the 13th match there is only one fighter remaining on each side! (Although I can't say I recall the rules clearly, so perhaps there was something about that.) However, it turns out Purgatory had some silly plans of simultaneous picking for this special match.

I can't say I care much for the special format.
And what's the point of having an uneven number of matches but then allow a match that can be a no contest?
It also suggests that there'll be more special matches in this tournament, but without simultaneous picking.

@RWorld
I think we all know Agito is way too good for this guy so I'm glad to see someone else matched up with him.

Dex-chan lover
@Sigilbreaker26
You sure are very involved in this manga for someone who supposedly dropped it half a year ago. How about you stick to your decision to drop the series and spare us your bitching?

Users who are viewing this thread