Dex-chan lover
All these strange rules are making me uneasy.

But I already like the newest Fang just for that shit talk.

Dex-chan lover
@AnimationDude

I thought the Rihito/Falcon fight was okay and the Julius/Toa fight was great

I have nothing better to do and I'm just hoping for some decent fights and Koga's development, I've written off the metaplot by this point

I was honestly thinking about Misasa, and wanted to see him next so I'm hella excited.

I love that he called out Yumigahara, and I love the match dynamic. Makes things extra nerve-wracking. This should be fun.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this guys got his ass whooped. The arrogant traitorous type deserve all the beat down they can get.

Dex-chan lover
Hyping over misasa since the reveal of him as 8th fang, hope this one not disappointed, also still wondering who the 7th fang & what happen to him

Dex-chan lover
LOL i liking the new fang already, the way he called out the other guy was great

also im hoping he destroys that old fang that turned on them as he's been annoying since he showed up

Yo this is completely off topic but I think Naiden Munkhbat is Mongolian, based off a the two Mongolian wrestler and judoka Jigiidiin Munkhbat and Naidangiin Tuvshinbayar. As a Mongolian, I'm excited to see if he's not. But I thought he was by his last name.

@Personaman4 From the kengan wikia: "Naidan's last name, Mönkhbat might be inspired of Jigjidiin Mönkhbat; a Mongolian wrestler who won a silver medal at the men's Freestyle Middleweight divison in the 1968 Summer Olympics. Mönkhbat‘s first name, Naidan might be based on Naidangiin Tüvshinbayar; a Mongolian Judoka who is the 2008 Olympic Champion."

Dex-chan lover
bYe0M7v.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@0takuDragonSlayer

Sure, there was nothing factual about my statement, it was just a feeling due to my dislike of this character. I would prefer seeing him lose (although I'm sure he could be made to win this to piss us off with our expectation that he should get beaten).

We will hardly be able to tell who is stronger unless they actually fight, and even then, many things can happen and match-ups can favour certain fighters.

That said, while Himuro did claim that Yumigahama was just as powerful a fang as Agito was, the both of them do not gather the same level of respect from their colleagues, and I'm tempted to see the "traitorous fang" as being weaker. Then there are his flaws; he's vain and easy to provoke. I can't help but think these will inevitably be his downfall.

He's also avoiding fighting any of the other fangs. I guess this might be because he doesn't want to risk diminishing the value of his own title (ex-fang that got wrecked by previous well-known or current fang hardly seems great) but that would mean he's not confident he can beat them. After all, if he were confident, why would he pass up the opportunity of being the fang who defeated the previous and most famous fang? Perhaps he doesn't care, since he's already contracted with Purgatory and paid well and he just doesn't want to give any of Metsudo's men who might resent him a whiff of an opportunity to even land a punch on him.

Users who are viewing this thread