Dex-chan lover
The traitor will probably win, he was baited too easily despite his cowardly behavior up till now.

These fight rules are kind of frustrating after the annihilation tournament. I get they're supposed to be gimmicky to give Purgatory an advantage but i think it makes the fight less hype. I just like seeing guys beat the shit out of each other and feel let down by the first fight especially.

So Kanoh Agito vs Lolong probably? I can dig that.

Anyway, Misasa probably has some kind of plan since he heard the rules of the fight, and knowingly brought out Yuigahama.

Double-page supporter
I was so excited to see Misasa fight. His ability has to be bone-breaking since he shouldn't be a copy of Imai.

@spicypepperpasta Agito will probably fight his clone Terashi, otherwise, there will be similar fights

Dex-chan lover
Fang vs. Fang! A shame it couldn't be Agito, but still this 8th Fang looks like he's got a grudge too.

I cant decide whether I should read the new updates or if I should stop reading for a while so I dont get cliffhanged.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

Oh boy, Yumigahama is going APEMODE. Not expecting him to be an easy fight, especially since I've heard somewhere that Daro was confused by people thinking Yumi was "weak because he's ugly"... buuuut, I'm also expecting Misasa to take advantage of Yumi's short temper and, for once, use Purgatory's rules to Kengan's favor.

@MyLifeIsTwilight I think it would be a bit repetitive if the matches were just pure fighting like the Anhihilation Tournament, it does good to add some variety not only to the fighters but to the rules and the arena, too. Plus it makes sense of Purgatory to have these game-like rules in the matches, since Toyoda probably amuses himself with the unpredictability it adds.

Users who are viewing this thread