Dex-chan lover
Sabine is a true evil genius. She wears the perfect pure angelic smile, but she has the brains and skills to manipulate anyone to get what she wants.
Given her ability to pull even the King's strings, it makes her the most powerful person in the country. (Though not everyone knows that.)

Sabine's offer to Mitsuha is mutually beneficial - which is why Mitsuha finds her talent so scary. Her words are very compelling. She can devise schemes to make what she wants align with your interests. Like "the devil" whispering in your ear - convincing you to give up your resistance. One could say it's actually a useful skill for royalty in their duties of governing a country and negotiating with allies and adversaries. Though Sabine's talent goes above and beyond at this young age. It's a shame she's too far down the line of succession when she's surely more talented than her siblings and her parents.
Mitsuha is the only person that sees this side of her - everyone else just thinks of her as cute girl with no power that must be cherished and protected. She's the angel/idol/treasure of the royal family and the country.

Now Mitsuha is quite the schemer herself, so she's in good company. Though we have to wonder how frightening Sabine's skill will become growing up under Mitsuha's guidance when she can already outwit Mitsuha if Mitsuha is not careful enough.

Mitsuha's poker face is so generic, it practically screams "I plead the 5th".

Dex-chan lover
@Koneko_Nyaa What exactly am I being unthankful for? Just was wondering why they always so big...though tbh since I never have the side panel open I didn't know about that option.

Dex-chan lover
So is this Mitsuha’s harem or Princess Sabine-chan‘s now

Dex-chan lover
GAHAHA Karen

also I don't like the princess, but maybe she'll grow on me?

Dex-chan lover
@Iwashiii: Not that you're being unthankful, but that comment gave the feeling of a complaint.
I'm of the opinion that ultra hi-res scans are not something to questioned, but something to be be celebrated.

I wish more manga had "pages always so fucking huge".

@Fwaifuxsenpai
cp6k8c.jpg

Contributor
Karen lol.

I'm not sure if that's going to be understood by someone reading this a few years from now. Hard to say how much shelf life it will have.

Users who are viewing this thread