Dex-chan lover
@NGOtaku everytime, the grandma has appeared, the cousin has appeared. It's like her 4th or maybe 5th time she has appeared.

Fed-Kun's army
As a Marylander, I can vouch for crab being really good

It's extremely annoying to peel tho

Dex-chan lover
Order of preference: that lobster in miniature, I don't know the name in English, then shrimp, last crab, the native species of my country are small, it doesn't justifies the work. Crab to eat the meat are usually caught in mangroves, there are marine species that we use in soup. Lobster I have never eaten.

Dex-chan lover
I feel a little... crabby.

That... was the most emotion i have seen in Shousuke's face since the start of this series... the feeling of satisfaction i have right now is indescribable.

Dex-chan lover
crabs are my favorite but I almost never eat them at home bc it's a pain to clean the leftovers

Fed-Kun's army
Its the first time I saw komi's brother emotions. The power of crabs is wonder. I must have it someday.

@Kaduufrrj komi's family seems to be middle class as tadano family, komi's grandma is wealthier

another thing is that komi's family is bigger

I like standalone lighthearted chapters with Komi and her family, they're always cute. The love triangle thing and all the fanservice are wearing me off ngl.
It's making me start wanting more chapters with Komi and her family and Komi with older friends (well established ones that don't appear as much anymore, like Onemine and Otori) or more chapters with Hitomi and Shousuke. Or hell, even Osana.

Users who are viewing this thread