Dex-chan lover
@Candymon There is blue crab in my country, but we call it siri. It is caught at sea, usually sold to make at home. Crab served in restaurants are captured in the mangrove and sold still alive to restaurants. They stay alive until they are boiled.

Dex-chan lover
Its weird that i have a terrible entomophobia—but im just fine touching and eating crabs, lobsters, crayfish, shrimps when they are all practically looks the same. I cant believe myself that i have countlessly passed out bcs of bugs/insects. I had once hurting myself just to kill/remove a damn grasshopper that my brother put in the back of my shirt—as i impulsively throw my body down to the ground—which resulted in me hitting a pebbles/rocks on the back of my head. I remember they had to clear a portion of my hair to stitches the wounds close. What a day that is.

I uh.... hmm.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-15-at-3-08-28-PM.png

Untitled317.png

I kinda remember that she is a relative of some sort, but I don't remember at all what kinda impact she had on the story
(man, remembering everything is hard)

Dex-chan lover
@rafas I'm pretty sure she was that one cousin that was afraid of komi at first but got used to her after like a couple hours. She was also in that chapter where shousuke won the plant breaking(idk what else I could call it) contest with their grandma.

Users who are viewing this thread