Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla I do, at some parts of the crab it is difficult to get the meat out and most of the time we cannot remove the meat like you saw on those food shows. Thus the scissors is used to cut the shell (especially the legs of the crab) for easier access to the leftover meat that did not get pull out.

Dex-chan lover
@Xscalon We just use a little hammer for that
e4057ba3fc83f1bad810e6eeb2c7a232.jpg

Sometimes I can still see the outline for komi's head so it looks like she has on a black translucent wig

Dex-chan lover
I love crab with a little melted salted butter or garlic butter. Is the body edible and or tasty like the legs and claws?

Fed-Kun's army
The crabs here in Brazil are a lot smaller than these absolute units, so while the work of getting through the crust still sounds about the same the reward in meat is so low to the point it's almost not worthy it going for the legs, only for the two pincers. So yeah, while crab is delicious i still don't feel like going for the epic struggle of eating it.
I did try a lobster once which has a lot more meat but it wasn't nearly as good as a crab, i'd love to get my hand on one of those massive boys.

Users who are viewing this thread