I'm so happy I can see them in manhwa. I used to read the novel in your site too before you take it down. Hehe.

I really like the colornof her hair. ❤❤❤
And he's soo flirty and horny as usual. Mwahahaha

tenor.gif

I wish I could understand korean :( I'm really curious about the novel. Thank God I've read all 106 chapters you've translated before it's taken down.
Thanks so much for the update. I hope this one wouldn't have any dmca issues so we can read it until the end

Yeeeessss! I've been waiting for this, especially since the novel was taken down. I didn't even get to read all that chapters that were posted 😭

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
She has already won me, I'll follow this.
NRehJhp.png

What I like the most of this art is the way transitions are done, i.e. the sky over the windmill, very nice.

Yeahh typical dominant type guy, when found what he like..... Shyly type girl
😂😂

My heart exploded and a bunch of tiny hearts sprung out in every direction. It's raining hearts. Argh, so adorable!!

I am still waiting when will he realize that his "ungrateful" wife was a victim of domestic abused and didn't know he wanted her. Her father was pretty much hiding her in case the soldier died. Now that it didn't turn out like he wanted he is letting all his anger on his daughter because knowing her, he knows she won't be able to get anything for him.

Mnx

Tysm for the update!!! These 2 are freaking cute! Looking forward to getting to know the other knights ❤

Group Leader
Okay, I like this guy! Thanks for the chapter! 😘
But it would be good to finally get to know this Rosetta, from whom everyone is fainting. 🤔

His charming and loving behavior despite of his rough and manly attitude.. gosh, i want more if this gap moe (///∇///)

Aggregator gang
He has anger issues but he's incredibly kind. Our anger issues representative. 😔👏👏

I’ve read these 6 chapters like 5 times!!! I can’t wait until he finds out what the duke has been doing!

Users who are viewing this thread