Fed-Kun's army
BAKUGO DIES IN THE MANGA

-Nux Taku, some time last year

Dex-chan lover
I'm too experienced in the manga/anime world to know that piercing a character multiple times means shit unless they hit the head or the heart ...anything else = "Tis but a flesh wound"

Double-page supporter
he moved without thinking 😭 it took long enough but my boy FINALLY acted like a 100% selfless true hero 😭 hope he makes it out of here okay so all that beautiful character development doesn't go to waste and he and deku can finally be actual friends PLEASE

guys, can't bakugo's quirk be stolen. that thing was what force activated the warp quirk that time, can't it also take quirks then. Just asking

Dex-chan lover
Bakugo acting like a true hero. Honestly this would probably hurt more if the injuries looked more severe because in classic manga fashion he'll probably survive.

Still doesn't take away all the bullying and the suicide provocation...but it's a start

Dex-chan lover
@HeyitsDan actually, one of my main problem with Bakugou was how he did all those things and still pretended he could be like all might and a true hero, and seemed like he never regretted anything, in fact, he always came off as douchebag who was upset at the MC because according to him, Deku was supposed to stay weak and pathetic ... I never understood why people like him beyond the design but for the past 3 chapters we've finally seen him acknowledging the things he did so I can finally feel like he too can become a real hero...

I'm so glad to see them finally address what Bakugo did, and happy to finally see him blossom into a real hero. The manga will probably end with them becoming a dynamic duo. Well, I hope so.

Dex-chan lover
See? Sometimes people change, or at least grows up.

Bakugo may be a dick, but at least he’s not an asshole anymore. Like Deku isn’t a pussy! (Insert Team America picture here)

O.O NOOOOOO!!!! BAKUGO!

(Gosh this is a whole redemption for him... the pay back for saving him from the sludge villain...)

I'm not crying.. I'm not...

Also....so much for the next generation of heroes whoo boy....theyre not gunna make it to adulthood

BAKUGO U R MY NO. 1

WHY'S THAT FCKN OLD MAN ALL FOR ONE SHOWED UP???!! no more pain pls omg im fuckin' crying rn

Users who are viewing this thread