Dex-chan lover
Havent seen this in a while, and the art felt really simplistic seeing it again...

Group Leader
@YeetusMeetusFeetus

If you plan to continue scanlating, as implied by the creation of a group, please, for the love of god, learn how to do it properly. There are an abundance of online resources to learn typesetting and redrawing properly.

Not to mention, even for a machine translation, the quality of your script is terrible. You should have realized that as the only language you know is English anyway.

But most importantly, this series is already being done by other people. If you wanna pick something up, don’t snipe people please. Especially if you’re going to release at a much lower quality.

Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
this is a worse experience than freaking translating it myself, and I DON'T KNOW ANY JAPANESE, why

I kinda like this manga, but dang. Generally you at least try to make your sentences sound like, you know, actual sentences before you put them up. There was no work put into that from what I can see.

Group Leader
is this translation right? because I feel there's a lot missing ...

Dex-chan lover
i see why this took so long to approve now. because it's unreadable.

Though, the barren text bubbles did make me finally notice how weak the art is when it comes to backgrounds

That relieved feeling you get when you double check the comments to make sure it's a horrible MTL and not a stroke you just experienced.

Supporter
Oh god you used google translate AND grammarly, no wonder it's nonsense. This is completely unreadable. Worse than nothing, I expected an update to the manga I was reading and got... this.

Just saying.

If you dont know how to correctly translate and typset.

DONT TRANSLATE

Double-page supporter
If your gonna do machine translation first off use multiple at a time to double check

Second already have a good understanding of the launguge

Third you will need to edit it for a couple days to be readable

Fourth you can’t typeset to save your life

Group Leader
sorry, this really triggered me
i'm releasing a better translated version for this, just so that i can bleach my eyes with it

EDIT: it's technically my first chapter uploaded on mangadex, so please be patient and let the moderators approve it as well

Users who are viewing this thread