Nanari, you're not a "maiden" now, I see.
(I call her this because I cant spell the eng ver. what was that? nunnaly? nunally?)

I can't wait to see all their reactions when nunnally finds out what maiden means and lock,and feel dumb for acting all angry :D

Yes this translation is trash thereby an appropriate name. Don't know if the previous group dropped or not but if you choose to be a translator at least have some self-respect to do a proofread and try to make it legible. You said it yourself you took 9 hours google translating it. Take an extra hour or two to proofread it and make it legible. But you already know that since your post says "you're putting this here before the whiners show". Who knows you may have even noticed that you missed translating 3 bubbles too or maybe you just can't be bothered in which case...what's the point of your scan?

Honestly, I dont think was as bad as people are saying. All that hard work and everyone is shitting on this, be grateful that the person even released this because how the fuck else are you guys gonna get a translation??? NASS hogs more projects than they can handle. Theyre not translating this any time soon.

I hate new girl. Like who the hell are you?? They're childhood friends they knew each other for a long time, stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.!!! Main girl let her cry. She was rude!! 😡 Felt good letting that out. I hope the chick goes away soon.

the beginning was very easy to understand but i did get kind of lost towards the end. still! this was a pretty decent job and those saying it was incomprehensible are exaggerating. thank you for releasing a chapter of one of my favorite stories!!

@REDS
The maiden stuff was supposed to be ambiguous because Nanari is really dense. For everyone maiden means virgin but Nanari thinks is a way to refer to young aristocrats ladies.

Yeah I can't understand half of the conversations because of how poorly this was translated. I get they are doing this for free, but cmon this is just incoherent.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's complaining about the translation, but I'm just sitting here watching my already bad impression of Lockmann plummet even further than I ever thought possible. Seriously dude, hands off! Did no one ever teach you about personal space or bodily autonomy?

Fed-Kun's army
The bad translation just makes me hate the new character who sticks next to lockmann even more

Users who are viewing this thread