Double-page supporter
Bad font choice, I couldn't bring myself to read 1 word, please look for a typesetting guide for what font to use if the future.

Dex-chan lover
@plsnobully
I think that depends, if people just says "its sucks" yeah that no need.
But if thay say some constructive criticism, that can help the translation.

Aieeee just go and Frickin scan it yourselves if you're grammar is so amazing!! Or PAY someone so you can say what you like !
On a more positive note, it's nice to see someone FINALLY picked this up AT LAST bc I've been waiting since last month so thank you
And if you don't mind a proofreader so that ppl won't consistently nitpick at an 's' being missing *death glare* feel free to drop a line.

Dex-chan lover
can't read cuz it wont show but everyone's saying it shit so I guess its good that its not showing up

Oh shut up it's not that bad. The only thing that's offputting is that the font is different.

For real tho, it can be for practice or something that can reduce a scanlation group's work so why not (If the quality is really good trash them snipers...unless the raws were already out 2 weeks or more w/o group update)

I can just read it again with the better scanlation version when it comes out.

When comparing too the other chapters and considering how weirdly the story progresses this release seems to be missing about 10 pages.

Probably made too troll and spoil fans.

Dex-chan lover
Was going to comment on some points, but it seems it's been said repeatedly already

Hey thanks for picking this up! If you need a typesetter and/or a proofreader, hmu and I'll give you my discord handle :D

riz

???????
....why does this chapter feel so weird???
😵😵😵😵😵

All previous chapters had 20+ pages, most had 27, this has 17. I imagine there are at least 3 pages missing and probably 10

If you’re gonna snipe or something, at the very least put out the full chapter lol.

Users who are viewing this thread