Thank you for the translation! there seem to be a few missing pages, though!

The font is a bit confusing but putting that aside... I'm happy that there won't be so much internal conflict or the "will she won't she" stuff, that's tiring and honestly, I don't like dealing with it

Huh, it just showed the Prince apologizing and skipped to ML meeting up with MC? Okay...That apology wasn't really satisfactory imo

Fed-Kun's army
I do appreciate the translation but I think having a thinner font would make it look much better

There are about 10 pages missing. A bit sad as we are approaching the end of the series (12 chapters in total).

It was a bit unsatisfying as I felt the ending was a little rushed when I read the novel and subsequently the raw manga.

Correction: I just saw an ad advertising a new chapter to be released in winter, which will introduce a new character. Interesting, since the 12 chapters covered the whole novel. Maybe another volume of the novel will be published too.

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

I am passing along @llxUnknownxll ‘s message for those who are just reading:

“Just a reminder in case the original comment by @crazybars and @kie get buried.

Aoi Shoujo Scans did not translate this

Aoi Shoujo Scans is a one person translator who goes by Sha-tan. They post when they translated something on their Facebook link and this was not on there. Sarinula, the person who made this garbage snipe, uploaded this under that group name.”

Hmm, someone put in the hard work of translating by themselves, but honestly it is better to not upload especially if pages are missing... we readers want to appreciate the story and a rushed chapter kinda messes it up.

Although I understand how hard it is to translate a chapter with the translating, proofreading so translation makes sense, redrawing after removing the original text, then the typography to place the translated text back in. I really do appreciate all the groups out there that allow us to read the amazing stories that isn't provided in our language... and the quality of this chapter just reminds me even more of all the extra work the groups go through to make sure it is fully enjoyable and not a pain to look at haha.

Group Leader
@llxUnknownxll @crazybars @RevereShin
Sorry, I couldn't log in yesterday so I didn't know what was going on.
Yes, I can confirm this was NOT a translation of my group.
And I want to thank everyone who tried to help me. Now the updates for my group are members only so this shouldn't happen anymore.
Sorry for the trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread