It feels like pages are missing. The part where the prince is saying sorry to the two knights, and then it hops to Ill and the female MC talking feels too abrupt. I'm pretty sure a page or two is missing.

And the font is in bold, which is painful for the eyes, and the punctuation is wrong. In 80% of the speech bubbles there is no punctuation at the end of the dialogue. And when there is punctuation, it's Spanish punctuation, not English. There's that upside-down exclamation mark at the start of a sentence which does not exist in English.

To summarize: The new translator needs to use a font that is easier to read, not post a chapter with missing pages, and they need to find an editor that knows the basic rules of English punctuation.

I waited for a month and so to see missing pages along with a thick ass font.

thank you for the chp😊 but I want those missing pages back :'(((((((😭😭😭😭😭

Thank you for translating, but I needs some work with the font and all the pages need to be in the chapter. This is not a “Part” series.

Urgh, this font is terrible to read. XD Just use the same one of the previous chapters.^^

Thank you for trying to translate this chapter, but I'm gonna be frank: this was horrible to read. I'm not saying this to flame you or anything, I'm already grateful that you guys are trying to translate it.

But the missing pages, the horrible font, the bad punctuation and the straight out TL mistakes (page 13: who the heck answers "it's my normal victory" after someone tells them "I was going to pay"?) make it almost impossible to read. If you're unable to meet the bare minimum quality requirement as a TL, then you should consider joining a TL group or recruiting more people who will help you in the TL process. The quality would be overall better. I always feel bad for complaining about free TL, but really, when the quality is this low it just makes it so hard to read that I didn't even finish the chapter and stopped reading halfway through.

I hope that either the previous group will continue translating it, or that this group will improve its translation in the future. Because if the next chapters are like this I'll just drop it, this is unreadable.

Group Leader
Well, this was a sad drop in quality. Hopefully, Bubble Tea Scans will do this chapter justice.

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder in case the original comment by @crazybars and @kie get buried.

Aoi Shoujo Scans did not translate this

Aoi Shoujo Scans is a one person translator who goes by Sha-tan. They post when they translated something on their Facebook link and this was not on there. Sarinula, the person who made this garbage snipe, uploaded this under that group name.

Thank you TL for the translation. but... I know I'm just repeating what everyone says, it is a little messy. Don't worry, everyone knows translating is hard and the use of software and font dynamic can be difficult. On my end, I don't really mind as long as I get to know what happens after.

Dex-chan lover
Were some of the bubbles supposed to be read left to right??? Why would you do that??? What a mess

Hey isn't there a page missing or something. It jumps from the Prince to the store :/

Double-page supporter
Following @/llxUnknownxll and recopying. Just a reminder in case the original comment by crazybars and kie get buried.

Aoi Shoujo Scans did not translate this

Aoi Shoujo Scans is a one person translator who goes by Sha-tan. They post when they translated something on their Facebook link and this was not on there.

SARINULA, the person who made this garbage snipe, uploaded this under that group name.

Users who are viewing this thread