Looks like a snipe more than anything. Hope bubble tea scans translates soon.

Dex-chan lover
It's missing a lot of pages, the translation is wonky and I don't like how it's redrawn and typeset. I think I'll wait for Bubble Tea Scans.

So going by the comments apparently there are pages missing? No wonder the pacing seemed to have been thrown out a window.

no one:

OP: I don't know English, I don't know Japanese, but I'm gonna translate this Japanese comic into English anyway 🤡

@Kie I hadn’t noticed but you’re right. This is why groups should really put upload restrictions to “group members only”.

Don't snipe if you don't even have half of the skill and effort of the original group. Your choice of font is too thick for easy reading. Text size too big so they looks clumped together. And many pages are missing.

If you want to snipe, make sure that you can at least match the skill of the original scanlations- if not exceed it
I'll wait for the OG group to upload

Hold on, why is the obvious credit page missing if Aoi scans did this? That makes no sense.

Aoi scans is a one person group by Sha-tan as evidenced from their Transfer student credit page.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1057214/38

Who is Sarinula and why is their upload chapter credit page less? WTF

Users who are viewing this thread