Double-page supporter
@Seriously-
You say you've "been waiting since last month" as if all the other chapters didn't come in roughly monthly intervals.
Enjoy your poorly translated, lazily typeset chapter that's missing at least 3 and probably 10 pages, if you're so adamant on defending this release.

I don’t get it. There are so many manga that need translation out there. Why go for something that’s already being actively translated by another group (unless bubble tea scans dropped it but I don’t think so since it’s still listed on their page).

Aggregator gang
please go translate something that doesn't have a group working on it already smh you were born with a brain, use it

.. i thought something wrong with me but it's different translator .... And is some part missing ? Idk man I don't understand the shit . Feels uncomfortable

Um. Thank you for trying. As you can see the comments are kinda bad so I wont add much.
Keep translating, hope you'll get better at it.
And make sure u check before upload, cuz u missin' some pages.

Aggregator gang
Err I'll wait for another translation. You should at least use smaller font.

Group Leader
Thank you for continuing this series, but as you might have known yourself, the other group isn't dropping this series at all. They're still working hard on it despite being very busy with their everyday lives, so please have some understanding and don't just take it away from them.

If you really want to work on this series, consider joining them! I bet they're looking for some staff right now. If not, please consider taking in other series that have been dropped, there are TONS and I mean TONS of dropped manga, manhwa, and manhua that people are eager to read again but couldn't.

Kie

Contributor
I mean, if no one else has noticed, the uploader @Sarinula also doesn't belong to Aoi Shoujo Scan's group - the uploads and credits for that group belong to @Sha-tan who's seemingly a one-man group. Notably, Aoi Shoujo Scans is also an English/Italian group, while the scans here seem to be translated from Spanish (or the translations are made by a Spanish speaker) as evidenced by the exclamation marks. So not only did the uploader upload a rushed scanlation with poor translations and typesetting, and one that's an incomplete chapter with missing pages at that, they also did it under another group's name to get them to catch the flak for it instead. I mean, this may just be me putting a tinfoil hat on, but @Sarinula what are you doing???

I imagine you tried to do your best here and I hope you'll get better, but let's wait for Bubble Tea, certainly they will not drop this project. Thanks anyway!

Thanks for the update~
They're so sweet and cute falling in love like a teenager and made me forgot that they have reach 30 years old :')
And yeah go confess, and when you go home *ehem* go exercise on bed ;)
But idk about the prince, is he gonna break up with the "savior"?

Dex-chan lover
If a man and a woman unrelated by blood and of marriageable age are living together under one roof, there is one thing they have to do.

That is to clean house everyday.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't mind somebody else wanting to try translating something, but at the very least translate the whole chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread