Dex-chan lover
Manbagi exists just to suffer
Why you giving us fake hope, author

maaaan, wasn't his gimmick being able to read the room well? This status quo back and forth love triangle has been tiring since it was set up
2FVUDc5.png

Would be cool to see the mangaka pull a ichigo 100% on us. The whole time you think Komi-san is endgame, but it ends up being Manbagi.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wouldn't mind Mangabi ending up with Tadano. Like at all

Havent really felt much for Komi for quite a while now, Mangabi has always been such a sweet girl.

Dex-chan lover
@ windrunner830

He was also able to figure out Komi, kind of, but he did the same thing and totally forgot the possibility.

Bruh mangani really ranking up the points these past chapters tho

Cmon komi you gotta step up your game

Fed-Kun's army
@icyhonor1 very true I think Manbagi would be so cute with Tadano but I know Komi is end game so I feel a bit sad when we get teased with that pairing

Double-page supporter
I don't really think it's normal for a little sister to ask her big brother about lewd stuff but whatever!
Also she's right. In the doujin world, gyarus are hella lewd.

Dex-chan lover
Just end the Manbagi suffering already man. There's no reason to keep pushing this.

Dex-chan lover
Weirdly enough, manba girls actually look way cuter than regular old gyaru irl, since the former look like trashy guidos from Jersey only instead of guidos they're elevens, and the latter look like they're putting in a lot of effort in their hobby and going all in on the fun the way cosplayers do.

Dex-chan lover
I still support Komi, but I accept the Tadano x Manbagi or Manbagi x Komi finals. Komi x another guy would not be good.

Users who are viewing this thread