Group Leader
Dude please don't snipe, there are korean series that haven't been updated for MONTHS, as well as a lot of japanese series that haven't been updated, so please don't snipe a series that has a continuous release. You're gonna get it dropped, please respect the previous group that have worked so hard on this

Dex-chan lover
Did the group ask the last group if they dropped it!?
Seems like sniping to me to just toss chapters like this.

I feel the effort but please don't snipe this manhwa. We don't wanna get this dropped by the original scanlator 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
It's weird to snipe a group that's been dropping chapters steadily, meanwhile you could legit pick up one of the dead manwahs that havent been updated in months instead

Don’t get me wrong I love seeing this updated but not like this. It’s better to leave it to the original scans group than sniping it. I much rather wait another month than see this get sniped. And it’s way better to snipe a series that hasn’t and isn’t being translated or got dropped.

Thanks for translating this guys.. really i love this manhwa so much! And i don't care if u skip some chap!!!

Thanks u...

Dex-chan lover
Why do you guys call this sniping when they have everything translated from ch1 to 25? That's not sniping. They already had the work done

others just be thankful you didn't even know the struggles of translating stories they did a job well down!<3 but shit nadricka is so precious!!! i love him please protect him at all cost and also possessive nadricka is such a turn-on!!

Wow, this group has all chapters translated on their website. They even have Death is the only ending for villainess up to chapter 40+ where mangadex only has chapter 26.

Users who are viewing this thread