can someone spoil it for me or tell me which chapter of the novel this goes with??

whenever i think a new manga or some type of comic that i started is good, after reading solo leveling, it seems like dogshit. like literally. cant wait until next chapter. im rlly tempted to read the LN but i dont rlly like LNs sooo

Anyone knew where to from in LN? I cant wait anymore. I NEEED MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRR

Supporter
Hmm, they're sticking with the two-winged design for the angel?
That should change the upcoming fight a bit since the novel version had six wings that turned into arms.

Aggregator gang
hang on, so the "boss" from the intro was just another puppet and the fricking rule block guy who was completely forgettable is the real boss?
...that's actually awesome in a really twisted way

the silhouette of the knight monster thing after it attacks the guild person is pretty funny lol, I really like seeing the monsters/summons act dorky in the background of the story

@reiiz6
https://kisslightnovels.info/novel/solo-leveling-web-novel-free-light/solo-levelingi-152/
At the latter half of chapter the meeting of yuri orlov the hunter that will take money from the Japanese takes place

Users who are viewing this thread