Nooooo
right when they were getting closerrrrr
Thank you for hard work tho ~~~ ^^

😭😭😭😭😭😭
Thank you for all your hard work!

Good luck with your next project. I do really enjoy your translating ❤️

Nonsense ... even though she is someone else today, they both had a son! How did she get pregnant? Some novels are weird ...

Thanks for the translation!

agh... Well, I really like this series, thank you for let us know, and for everything...

bruh isnt she from the 21st century why is she so caught up by his name

i get she has never been a bright bulb but cmon

@mixordia shes a step mother

@darekpawlo I know, right? I can't fathom how much they're expecting their users to pay if by just following 3-4 manhwa I have to buy a recharge every 3 weeks. I hope the authors are receiving at least their fair share of that price

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, the hand-holding is pretty lewd already, bro.

And thank you for the translations, it's a pity to lose them.

oh that's sad :(

well but if they want people to read the official release then they should translate faster. it's still only on ep18 and they barely manage a single page a week. if the oficial tapytoon release was as far along as this one, i'd happily pay for it too.

anyway thank you for your hard work, i was glad to read as much as i could.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's just holding hands.
Oe1LZFi.jpg

@Hollow7F
@Gleidhidh

"I'm Only a Stepmother but my Daughter is just so Cute!" got licensed. But its getting a real physical release with extra content compared to the korean release which i hope happens more in the future. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/meteorstrike/im-only-a-stepmother-but-my-daughter-is-just-so-cute

And this (i became the villains mother) is licensed by tappytoon but theyre months behind...

For those people who ask.. How they got son, sorry.. You should read this manga again! The FL is the boy step mom. Kassius never touch her before.. So.. This is their first time

Users who are viewing this thread