Yoooo that school is too good to be true hmmmmmmmmm 🤔

Thanks for the chap btw!

I cant wait when he meets his brothers lol. When he whoops their ass in sport activities lol

Fed-Kun's army
what kind of school is this, where is my generic bully N.02, where is my elitst gang NO.5, where is my ice queen beauty No.9, where is my blonde rich girl No.29 that way out of MCs league but somehow fall in love with him at first sight, WHERE ARE THEY ?

Dex-chan lover
@Oculunus yep, fortunately he himself aware that he need more be confident and not stay as meek guy, not like usual beta MCs who didn't even realize that they are beta...
but having bullied and tortured by his family and people around him for his entire life really left a huge and deep scar on his mentality and become a wall blocking him to gain more confidence so the progress really slow but at least he's beast when about fighting.

Fed-Kun's army
ITS back and with FUCKING 40 PAGES LETS GOOOOOOOO, i love this manga and the LN but the releases are sporadic so thats the only dissapointment, and it doesnt do alot of the generic tropes you would expect but since its such a untouched genre (Isekai but can freely go from Earth to Fantasy World, School Life, Romance, Action) that its fresh since it does it better than most that try to tackle the same. And if anyone sees this as cringe than whats not cringy, like literally any other Manga thats similar to this in a small way is way cringier than this in my opinion, i dont see cringe when i read this, all i saw was a good ass read that could be an Anime if it wanted

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yeah my favorite wish fulfillment isekai manga is back! LET'S F*CKING GO!!! And it came back strong with plenty of pages!!!

Fed-Kun's army
This chairman talking bullshit, they aren't called geniuses because other people can reach where they are with just effort, they are called geniuses because they are above where effort and perseverance can get you.

Dex-chan lover
Well I understand how the mc is feeling .. He was bullied for many years by his former classmates and his own family, the only one was his diseased gramps! Of course he need time to gain trust to new people

Group Leader
Well we at Chapter 6 of New Life in the Web Novel 😁
https://nyx-translation.com/i-got-a-cheat-ability-in-a-different-world-and-become-extraordinary-even-in-the-real-world/

Dex-chan lover
I like the MC attitude but i get perplexed feeling whether people are nice to him because he is handsome and have skill @@

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter!!

Might be selfish of me but I hope this doesn’t turn into the type of isekai where he invites everyone over to the other world with him. I’d prefer a split of adventuring and gaining self worth and respect at home.

Users who are viewing this thread